Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

why PR not in top3? (Page 4)

mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

I honestly dont think ppl dont watch cid guess their u got it wrong every child in india to adult no wat cid is u criticize it or make jokes of it u still watch it ppl all over india love tat show and regarding mom loving rona dhona I disagree they too love quality and not simple rona dhona

m not making fun of CID,even i used to watch when i was a kid
its 15 years now CID in top 3 now,,then y in case of PR ppl r saying that storyline is streching

mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by mona_ght

PR was in 3rd position last week
and suddenely its not there in top 5 now
CID and CP took over all the shows
not only PR all the other serials r also loosing its position.
we ppl dnt watch CID but still its in top 3,dat means we have a very small decimal part contribution in trp chart
moms,aunties watch wat they love to watch that is drama,rona dhona,but PR cvs trying their best to gain ppl attention
lets c

as TB chart last week it was no7 and as TAM it was no10
Zee TV'S Zingers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 10 23/03/2012 Fri 21:01 PAVITRA RISHTA 3.19
2 15 19/03/2012 Mon 20:30 YAHAN MEIN GHAR GHAR KHELI 2.79

Television Shows

TRPs (This week)

TRPs (last week)

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya NaaN Doon?

Balika Vadhu

Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Pavitra Rishta

BUT i hv seen in saas bahu aur saazish ,it said PR,IPKKND and pratigya r on no 3 ,,dat is why
mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

no show remains on top forever... its phase when pr launched bidaai was on top and pr got it down... pratigya, uttaran all are in same boat... dey were trp topper ... sgp is going off air coz of low trp... even cid is running for past 15 years ... it got on trp chats from last year end... crime patrol is in fourth season it too got trp dis time only... i think dis is not d topic of our discussion let d producer only think about d trp's ( just kidding) dont mind   Smile

agreedThumbs Up

mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

I honestly dont think ppl dont watch cid guess their u got it wrong every child in india to adult no wat cid is u criticize it or make jokes of it u still watch it ppl all over india love tat show and regarding mom loving rona dhona I disagree they too love quality and not simple rona dhona

I agree with you Anshi.Thumbs Up
I'm one of those "Moms"/"Aunties", and I too want quality in any show I watch.
Am tired of the rona dhona from Archana.

i m sorry aunty if i hv hurt ur sentiments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07suan

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

no show remains on top forever... its phase when pr launched bidaai was on top and pr got it down... pratigya, uttaran all are in same boat... dey were trp topper ... sgp is going off air coz of low trp... even cid is running for past 15 years ... it got on trp chats from last year end... crime patrol is in fourth season it too got trp dis time only... i think dis is not d topic of our discussion let d producer only think about d trp's ( just kidding) dont mind   Smile
if anybody dont feel to discuss any thread she/he has freedom not to discussLOLi felt to know about what ppl think of it, i opened it, nobody is bound to discuss it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003suan

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Lol just forget ur a fan of someone and think logically wat is new in pr to watch it is old wine in new bottle I think all show should follow fixed format and end wen time is up rash222 sgp is still in top 10 it is ending bec of sp marketing strategy they have stopped dragging their show now like forever agree or disagree ppl have choices now so they have stopped liking leaps and all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003sushantfansuan

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Lol just forget ur a fan of someone and think logically wat is new in pr to watch it is old wine in new bottle I think all show should follow fixed format and end wen time is up rash222 sgp is still in top 10 it is ending bec of sp marketing strategy they have stopped dragging their show now like forever agree or disagree ppl have choices now so they have stopped liking leaps and all
sgp is not in top 10  way before pr was kicked out from top 10 off late sgp trp got down to 2.10 and it was under scanner from long

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_ght

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Lol even saathiya is buzzed to go off air according to tb and it is in top 10 bidaai went off air wen it was in top 10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index