India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

why PR not in top3? (Page 2)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Simple every show has a life time and show should have ended way long back ten taking a leap leap no doubt increase trp it did for pr now it is doing for ut but ppl slowly move on as they dont get original characters they fell in love tat is why I think sp is smart before their show loses flavour they end it no matter how high trp is for eg bidaai or sgp now
A show should have def life time and it can back with season 2 if ppl want but no needless drag to it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003KatRulzJaishankarsuansushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Simple every show has a life time and show should have ended way long back ten taking a leap leap no doubt increase trp it did for pr now it is doing for ut but ppl slowly move on as they dont get original characters they fell in love tat is why I think sp is smart before their show loses flavour they end it no matter how high trp is for eg bidaai or sgp now
A show should have def life time and it can back with season 2 if ppl want but no needless drag to it
Thumbs Upanshi
KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i agree wid u all guys ...
pavitra rishta rival show is getting highest trps i don't watch DABH but the show is abt husband wife strong  relationship ,suraj loves his wife so much .As title says diya aur baati hum  means both complete each other.After 18 yr leap we  hav only saw tht manav archana r fighting wid each other ,they don't trust each other ,manav yelling at archana ,misunderstandings .I expected these trps last week  it was very boring nthing special.  rest i didn't see any chemistry b/w manav archana archana looks  so  young in front of manav .In my opinion ppl luved bholu manav .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandresushkita10suan

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

The show did suffer due to the baby gifting track n then to add to it, Sushant leaving n a whole new cast has come on board, not many from the original cast is still there. it seems the new cast is taking time to get accepted cause now there are so many stories going on at the same time (based on readinng BU), people are tired of seeing archana cry all the time n letting everyone walk over her, the drastic change in manav's character. The forum now is full of arjun-purvi fans n they are not interested in seeing archana-manav they are wanting more arjun-purvi so, take a look at the new article that has come out, full of wanting to see arjun-purvi.  if Ekta/CVs are wise enough n want the trps to go back up, they would need to start showing more of arjun-purvi otherwise they are going to lose those little arjun-purvi viewers too n if they keep showing manav-archana n they problems, trps may keep going down and apparently now is IPL season so maybe further hit. Look at the forum, so many threads are being opened for arjun-purvi that itself tells you what the viewers are looking for, some may still want the manav-archana story but with the situation between them now it sure is not helping, not sure if it will help much if they solve all the misunderstandings and show them as parents to their children n not romancing themselves - I think the aura of manav-archana has gone and arjun-purvi is slowly taking over, in the SBB/SBS segment write up, even the reporter is saying about arjun-purvi and their pavitra rishta n becoming the mini manav-archana. Sorry if my post offends anyone, not the intention.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003KatRulzsushantfansuansushkita10

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

The show did suffer due to the baby gifting track n then to add to it, Sushant leaving n a whole new cast has come on board, not many from the original cast is still there. it seems the new cast is taking time to get accepted cause now there are so many stories going on at the same time (based on readinng BU), people are tired of seeing archana cry all the time n letting everyone walk over her, the drastic change in manav's character. The forum now is full of arjun-purvi fans n they are not interested in seeing archana-manav they are wanting more arjun-purvi so, take a look at the new article that has come out, full of wanting to see arjun-purvi.  if Ekta/CVs are wise enough n want the trps to go back up, they would need to start showing more of arjun-purvi otherwise they are going to lose those little arjun-purvi viewers too n if they keep showing manav-archana n they problems, trps may keep going down and apparently now is IPL season so maybe further hit. Look at the forum, so many threads are being opened for arjun-purvi that itself tells you what the viewers are looking for, some may still want the manav-archana story but with the situation between them now it sure is not helping, not sure if it will help much if they solve all the misunderstandings and show them as parents to their children n not romancing themselves - I think the aura of manav-archana has gone and arjun-purvi is slowly taking over, in the SBB/SBS segment write up, even the reporter is saying about arjun-purvi and their pavitra rishta n becoming the mini manav-archana. Sorry if my post offends anyone, not the intention.

forum says dat people are interested in purvi arjun story but in general people wants to see archana struggle in getting things right for herself  

Edited by rash2222 - 04 April 2012 at 8:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by stefanandre

forum says dat people are interested in purvi arjun story but in general people wants to see archana struggle in getting things right for herself  

I am not saying that Archana is not important, she is very important cause the story is based on her, just said that people are tired of seeing her crying and want to see her being more assertive (based on everyone's comments), I for one would want to see her more assertive n not taking crap all the time but my post is based on my view from reading the forum  as I do not watch the show, because it is Poppy's thread, I posted and my intention is not to offen anyone with my view; guess since you see the show  you would know it better than me.

KatRulz

mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
PR was in 3rd position last week
and suddenely its not there in top 5 now
CID and CP took over all the shows
not only PR all the other serials r also loosing its position.
we ppl dnt watch CID but still its in top 3,dat means we have a very small decimal part contribution in trp chart
moms,aunties watch wat they love to watch that is drama,rona dhona,but PR cvs trying their best to gain ppl attention
lets c

cs-07

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I honestly dont think ppl dont watch cid guess their u got it wrong every child in india to adult no wat cid is u criticize it or make jokes of it u still watch it ppl all over india love tat show and regarding mom loving rona dhona I disagree they too love quality and not simple rona dhona

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003suan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index