Posted: 12 years ago
i just want to know ur opinion why PR isnt in top3 now[even in top5 as TAM/television trp]what u think why it cant b ?bc it was in top3 for more than 2years.pls dont use any controversial word , just say ur opinion.what can make PR top5 or what u expect from PR? pls dont compare any actor
my opinion every shows has own identity and and own flavour.PR  identity was ARMAN [sushita]chemistry and arman understanding,love for each other.2.flavour is its simplicity and natural middle class life style.now both destroyed sp archana manav  relation become very boring and illogical which ppl cant take it positively. it was very beautiful story but now its become very pathetic, terrible worst relation
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Agree with you Poppy . The main reason I feel that TRPs are down has to be because of manav and Archana's relationship is so bad now ..The name of the show is Pavitra Rishta and this rishta was supposed to be between Manv and Archana ...but now the rishta is just so wrong .

All of last week , we saw Manav screaming and telling Archana  off, calling her names like lalchee , swarti ...and Archana taking all this abuse for Sachin and still praising manav .Daughters abusing their mother ...Sachin all the time  keeping an eye on Manav and Archana was unbearable ...

For me the worst thing of the show is Archana giving Sachin so much importance ...If this continous then the show TRPs will go down even more I feel .

Just now I had a look at the TRPs and they are really down ...

The writers better fix this relation between Manav and Archana soon and show the daughters respecting their mother ( and less of Sachin's bullying )  or else the show will suffer very bad ..

Arjun and Purvi's romance is cute but even there now Punni is always keeping an eye on them ... why so many villians ????

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
people started losing interest from last week of august last year when savita turned negative again and poor story line is one of d reason ... last two weeks were good related to d story line...dats y trp increased... arjun and purvi look cute together but again dere screen presence is not dat strong to keep people hooked on to dere screen moreover somewhere down d  line people know arjun is wid ovi and dis relationship might lead to more problem for archana
Originally posted by poas

i just want to know ur opinion why PR isnt in top3 now[even in top5 as TAM/television trp]what u think why it cant b ?bc it was in top3 for more than 2years.pls dont use any controversial word , just say ur opinion.what can make PR top5 or what u expect from PR? pls dont compare any actor
my opinion every shows has own identity and and own flavour.PR  identity was ARMAN [sushita]chemistry and arman understanding,love for each other.2.flavour is its simplicity and natural middle class life style.now both destroyed sp archana manav  relation become very boring and illogical which ppl cant take it positively. it was very beautiful story but now its become very pathetic, terrible worst relation

tasss ye kya Dharam Sankat mein dal diya😕opinion share karne ke liye bol rahi ho nd at da same time asking for no controversies🥱toh abhi kya bolu bass itna hi keh sakti hun ke no more intersted in PR so no comments😒
Poppy,
You said it all for me.👍🏼
While reading your post, I thought of the same reasons you ended your post with, as the reasons why PR is no longer in top 3.

It has lost it's original charm, it's simplicity, and it's realistic storyline and characters.

I remember Sushant once commented a long time ago, that many fans identified with PR because of it's simplicity and it's reality.

He said that many fans could see themselves in one or more of the characters and thier situations.
The sets and costumes, the make-up were all realistic.
I doubt anyone can see themselves in any of the current characters now.

It's a pity indeed that a show that started out with so much promise, has become like it is now...unbelievable and unrealistic.
Originally posted by rash2222

people started losing interest from last week of august last year when savita turned negative again and poor story line is one of d reason ... last two weeks were good related to d story line...dats y trp increased... arjun and purvi look cute together but again dere screen presence is not dat strong to keep people hooked on to dere screen moreover somewhere down d  line people know arjun is wid ovi and dis relationship might lead to more problem for archana
rash last week august still it was on top7 but end of october when sush quitting news come and soham-giving track going on TRP go down, its not only for savita.sush quitting was major factor of decreasing TRP.
Originally posted by suan

Poppy,
You said it all for me.👍🏼
While reading your post, I thought of the same reasons you ended your post with, as the reasons why PR is no longer in top 3.

It has lost it's original charm, it's simplicity, and it's realistic storyline and characters.

I remember Sushant once commented a long time ago, that many fans identified with PR because of it's simplicity and it's reality.

He said that many fans could see themselves in one or more of the characters and thier situations.
The sets and costumes, the make-up were all realistic.
I doubt anyone can see themselves in any of the current characters now.

It's a pity indeed that a show that started out with so much promise, has become like it is now...unbelievable and unrealistic.
sooo true Sharon di😲
Simple every show has a life time and show should have ended way long back ten taking a leap leap no doubt increase trp it did for pr now it is doing for ut but ppl slowly move on as they dont get original characters they fell in love tat is why I think sp is smart before their show loses flavour they end it no matter how high trp is for eg bidaai or sgp now
A show should have def life time and it can back with season 2 if ppl want but no needless drag to it
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Simple every show has a life time and show should have ended way long back ten taking a leap leap no doubt increase trp it did for pr now it is doing for ut but ppl slowly move on as they dont get original characters they fell in love tat is why I think sp is smart before their show loses flavour they end it no matter how high trp is for eg bidaai or sgp now
A show should have def life time and it can back with season 2 if ppl want but no needless drag to it
👍🏼anshi
i agree wid u all guys ...
pavitra rishta rival show is getting highest trps i don't watch DABH but the show is abt husband wife strong  relationship ,suraj loves his wife so much .As title says diya aur baati hum  means both complete each other.After 18 yr leap we  hav only saw tht manav archana r fighting wid each other ,they don't trust each other ,manav yelling at archana ,misunderstandings .I expected these trps last week  it was very boring nthing special.  rest i didn't see any chemistry b/w manav archana archana looks  so  young in front of manav .In my opinion ppl luved bholu manav .