sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by sandy118

What Kapoor madam needs is a bunch of whole new technical team including the editors. Probably, that will help the soap as a whole...Confused

when der was nite siddhi ke baal ekdum bikhare hue aur chehra paseene se bhara tha aur subah baal well brushed chehre pe acha khasa make up LOL
Kunal did it.You know how he smoothened out her hair in that 'teri Deewani' sequence.And her face well he has developed the habit of hugging and holding her tightly to his chest and cupping her face very often... so somewhere while doing that it must have got cleansed!!!LOLLOLLOL.

I guess it is a very good cleanser then...girls would not need to spend  100s on cleansers and toners and make-up. all they need to do is just ask their respective spouses to just hug and hold as Mr Kunal Chopra does...!!LOLLOL
LOL
 jee apko jokes ke liye bahana nahi lagta na LOL
I must say, a very good cleanser indeed. I guess the girls do not need to spend 100s on cleansers and toners and make up. Probably, he can come and do all that just by his hugs and holds

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Well for once I did not care about any bloopers. I was in overwhelmed by SINAL performance. I can forget and forgive such bloopers when the actors both Samir and Keert did so well.

Samir  No need to say so outstanding. As for Siddhi , wow, not easy to lie in his arms silently while he was so emotionally distraught and crying.
Well done both actors. So, for me , even though I noticed the bloopers, I really could not care less. Their performances superceded all mother of bloopers, at least for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastav

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

What Kapoor madam needs is a bunch of whole new technical team including the editors. Probably, that will help the soap as a whole...Confused

when der was nite siddhi ke baal ekdum bikhare hue aur chehra paseene se bhara tha aur subah baal well brushed chehre pe acha khasa make up LOL
Kunal did it.You know how he smoothened out her hair in that 'teri Deewani' sequence.And her face well he has developed the habit of hugging and holding her tightly to his chest and cupping her face very often... so somewhere while doing that it must have got cleansed!!!LOLLOLLOL.

I guess it is a very good cleanser then...girls would not need to spend  100s on cleansers and toners and make-up. all they need to do is just ask their respective spouses to just hug and hold as Mr Kunal Chopra does...!!LOLLOL
LOL
I must say, a very good cleanser indeed. I guess the girls do not need to spend 100s on cleansers and toners and make up. Probably, he can come and do all that just by his hugs and holds

Abb bhala hasne ke liye bahana kyon chahiye...zindagi mein bus haste hasate jaaiye..Smile
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

LOL

Abb bhala hasne ke liye bahana kyon chahiye...zindagi mein bus haste hasate jaaiye..Smile

well true Smile
tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

nice observation bhavi ..i was soo invloved in watching sinal dat notice hi nahin kiya yeh sab ..but its time the cvs wake up nd overcome these short comings ..enuf is seriously enuf..

Edited by tanyashrivastav - 04 April 2012 at 7:32am
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Well for once I did not care about any bloopers. I was in overwhelmed by SINAL performance. I can forget and forgive such bloopers when the actors both Samir and Keert did so well.

Samir  No need to say so outstanding. As for Siddhi , wow, not easy to lie in his arms silently while he was so emotionally distraught and crying.
Well done both actors. So, for me , even though I noticed the bloopers, I really could not care less. Their performances superceded all mother of bloopers, at least for me.

Truly said- however when the actors try to give in 1000% the technical team must atleast put in 100%. The problem is we are so prune to the bloopers that we tend to give in and that's why the creative team does not improve at all. If this was the show here in North America - the creative team would be out by now  but EK knows that it is the Bhartiya Janta and they have tolerance - that they can digest any thing and that is the mentality we have to fight for -Angry
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

nice observation bhavi ..i was soo invloved in watching sinal dat notice hi nahin kiya yeh sab ..but its time the cvs wake up nd overcome these short comings ..enuf is seriously enuf..

Big smile
Actually i watched both episodes together yesterday and that is why was able to find the difference-
But yes it is time CVS pull up their socks!Tongue
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
It is believeable that SIddhi's hair or Make up things and would not even go there but technical things have to be taken care off!Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index