Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

no confession from khushi

iamtopper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like the creatives of Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon won't let the cat get out of the bag so easily. Every single second we come across a new update which makes us wonder if the misunderstanding will ever get cleared or not.

As reported last, it was heard that Khushi(Sanaya Irani) will confess her love forArnav (Barun Sobti) out of her anger towards him. But going by the latest buzz an argument is ought to happen but the confession is something we still can't bet on. It clearly seems that CVs are planning for some other way of getting the two closer.

Meanwhile, the viewers will get to see Khushi bursting out at Arnav as she is not able to bear the pain of hatred anymore. She is adamant on knowing the truth from Arnav and upcoming episode will make us see how she demands answers to the questions she has in her mind. Khushi will want Arnav to tell her the reason behind their forced wedding and the immense revulsion he has for her. As seen last she has called Arnav Singh Rayzada a dhokebaaz before the jury members of the Fashion Show and it is quite obvious that Arnav is not going to take it on him so casually.

May be this would stand as the reason behind the sudden outburst which might make the two spill out things they otherwise would never bother to reveal. We know the fans want Arnav-Khushi to be together and we hope that the CVs won't disappoint them all.

Patience is what the fans will have to show as of now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
patience , patience, patience... hello hi bye bye.😡
happy.uk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well then dont be surprised if trp drops again then lool
mito123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
😭 No confession? More misunderstanding and hatred. I am loosing my patience! Please director ji! I can't wait longer! Do something fast!
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Patience!!! Hallooo!! If we didnt have that thing..we wudnt have been sitting all this while thinking today tommorw!! PLease stop testing it!! CVS BRING SOMETHING BIG OR ELSE!
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭 No confession? More misunderstanding and hatred... NOOO ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if khushi is not going to confess...i wnt watch dis again...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my all dreams shattered I am feeling to cry now
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What the hell now. I think we have showed them how patience we are for two months and now they want us be to more patient. If it wasn't for Barun and Sanaya I would have quit the show.But I am so in love with both of them so have to watch this for them. Hopefully things will get better soon. Lets see how it goes and hope for the best.that's all we can do from our side coz these stupid CV's are not listening to us.
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting patiently since jun 2011:)))