Users

Frequent Posters

sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful.. very nicely written... pl update soon
207shikha thumbnail
aww..it was so cute update.! really like it a lot.
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So Arnav did hear everything all his doubts were cleared and aww they're both just too cute 
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
omg such a nice update...
continue soon nd thnx for da pm :)
btw i am so sorry :(
i couldn't be able to comment on ur OSs tht u wrote :(
sorry i was abit buzzy with my exams :(
Wah_taj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow..loved it! do pm me d next tym u update:)
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Part 7
Arnav and Khushi were about to go for the drive when Arnav's cell rang.. "wrong timing always.." he murmured and picked the call without even checking the number. "Chotey!!" he could hear his Di excited from the other end. "Di!! What happened? You called me all of a sudden? You are at the anniversary party right?" He was anxious about the call especially when they had been out just for the last 2 hrs and were expected to be back home in another one hour.
"Chotey.. have patience.. I wanted to talk to you something very important. Actually both me and Nani were a part of it and now, I cant keep this a secret anymore, not after seeing that our plan has been successful" She was talking riddles now, which irritated Arnav all the more. "Di" he was about to ask her when he saw his driver at the doorstep. "Ek minute Di! Mohan, ek kaam karo, car mein petrol full kar do aur gaadi jaldi wapas le aao" he did not want to spare another few minutes at the Petrol pump. The driver nodded and went. Khushi decided to take a look at the kitchen since Arnav signaled her to wait for a few minutes. "Bolo Di.. kis plan ke bare mein baat kar rahi ho" he wanted to know.
"Chotey.. we have seen that you were madly in love with Khushi ever since Aakash and Payal's marriage was fixed. However, when you suddenly turned up married we were shocked and disappointed. Still, it was quite obvious that though both of you tried to maintain a 'Happily Married Couple' image, you were uneasy. Both of you had some issues and I did keep a watch on you and realized that both of you still haven't taken your marriage a step ahead. I know I know you will yell at me for spying on you but I know better. So, when Khushiji said that drastic sentence, both me and Naani were shocked. She was deeply depressed and we feared she may harm her life – something had to be done and that too urgently. I think only both of you were unaware that you love each other and even laxmi could make that out… I mean how blind can you be?? So, we decided to go ahead with the Punishment! That was the only way to make you both realize the value of each other in your life and we were successful.. we also know that finally, your marriage was complete the night of the vrat!! Correct??" She giggled non stop.
A smile flashed on Arnavs face and there was a blush too.. "Di you are too much… but seriously, I don't know how I can thank you for this. Okay now, we are going for a drive and will be late, so, don't wait for us when you return ok?" he said that and kept the phone to see Mohan's call flashing.
"what the.. I told him to refill the car then why the hell is he calling?" Arnav picked up the call and was about to yell when he heard a different voice on the phone. "Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?" He answered "yes.. who is this and why is Mohan's phone with you?" " Mr. Raizada, I am Inspector Sharma. Your car has met with an accident and Mr. Mohan your driver has been admitted to the City Hospital. You need to come to the hospital immediately. I know you may think why I am calling you just for a driver, but.." his sentence was cut by Arnav, "Inspector, Mohan is my employee and is as valuable to me as a family member.. I will be there in a few minutes." He called for Khushi and in the meanwhile also observed that Shyam had supposedly gone out to town after informing Hariprakash about it. Khushi would be safe here he thought. "Khushi, mohan has met with an accident. I am going to the hospital. Its just you and Hariprakash at home, is it ok?" He hurriedly asked. "Yes Arnavji.. but are you sure, you don't want me to accompany you to the hospital?" she sounded concerned. "No Khushi. Just stay here, I will be back as soon as possible. And keep the mobile with you, any problems, just ring me and I will be here." He started for the hospital in Aakash's car.
When he was finally back an hour later, he seemed very tired. Khushi went over to him and enquired about Mohan.. "oh he is fine.. much better, the doctors will discharge him tomorrow evening itself." He reassured her. Then giving the excuse of being tired, he asked Khushi to get dinner for both of them in the room itself. He called Aman and instructed him with a few things. He was quiet throughout the dinner. When Khushi came to the room for sleeping, he apologized to her for cancelling the drive. Sweet as ever, she convinced him that she was too worried for Mohanji. That night, Arnav took Khushi close to his heart and slept with his hand entwined in hers.

sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.
I was waiting for this update.
Expected a romantic long drive. Sad that it got cancelled.

I am sure it is Shyam. He meant to hurt Arnav, but poor Mohan. Hope he is fine.

Update soon.
Thanks 4 the PM
kajolkonna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may b shyam planned da accident 4 arshi.
Nice update.
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was nice update... can't wait for khushi and arnav to get romantic! please update soon!
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

is it shyam's plan

awesome update