Frequent Posters

BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
omg...shyamu cobra ki to watt lag gayi. 🤣
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol..cute hot and funny too!! but felt weird everyone was checking on ArHi's love making!! haha i won't myself mind seeing though!:p

beautiful update!!
saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it=]
was that the last chapter?
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hahhahaa creeps checking out arhi! 🤣

anyways it was a very sweet update
iamtopper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehe... mazza aa gaya... snakwa ko laga shock... hehehe...

plz cont...
ASR6262 thumbnail
amazing update thank u for pm me
207shikha thumbnail
ahh..!! it was so soft and smooth.! i love the environment of peace and contentment while they were making "you know what"  the candles the flower petals and ol...! loved it.!
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Part 4 

It was around 7 am when Nani pulled out her duplicate key of Arnav's room and Anjali in tow, they slowly, opened the door. The sight that greeted them was similar to what Shyam saw, only that both of them were covered with blanket till the chest and were sleeping in an adorable position ' Khushi's head on Arnav's shoulder and Arnav's both hands wrapped around her. They both breathed a sigh of relief and went back slowly as they had come in.

It was a pleasant morning, Khushi tried stretching her hands and felt as if they were trapped. She tried blinking her sleepy eyes and the first sight she saw was Arnav's face near hers. His face looked peaceful, satisfied and there was a slight smile too. She looked adoringly at his face and recollected all that happened at night and yes early morning too' today she was a complete wife and she loved the feeling. She had experienced something divine, pure to the core and was feeling blessed. But then, was this for ever? What if he came back to his hatred for her, what if he felt that she initiated it, what if he accused her for this? Her head started spinning with all this WHAT IF's.. and she sat up with a jerk, feeling terribly scared. Arnav felt Khushi forcibly pull herself out of his embrace and also woke up with a start. He saw at Khushi sitting with confused and scared expression. "Oh god!! Does she regret it?" he thought but he decided to handle it well. He sat up next to her and putting his hand on her shoulders gave her a side hug. "Good Morning Sweetheart". Khushi almost jumped hearing this. She gave him a questioning look. "Kya hua Khushi, kuch poochna chahti ho?" he came straight to the point.

She decided to clear her What if's' "Arnavji, aap.. woh' kal'" she stammered.. "Khushi, kya kal jo bhi hua uska tumhe afsos hain? Tumhe lagta hai ki maine galti ki?" he asked lovingly and softly. "Nahi nahi Arnavji, jo hua woh hum dono ki marzi se hua, hum.. hum  suchmuch aapse bohot pyaar karti hoon par aap.. aap to humse nafrat karte hai..Toh fir kya aapko uska afsoos hai?" she asked with tears brimming in her eyes. Arnav took her hand in his free hand, pulled her tugging her waist and gave a peck on her forehead. "Khushi, I am sorry' Main bhi tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon' par aaj tak bol nahi paya..Humari shaadi jin halat mein hui, kya tum mujhe maaf karke mere saath ek nayi jindagi shuru karne ke bare mein soch sakti ho? You can take your own time, I will not pressurize you for anything. And one more thing' what happened yesterday was the second best thing that happened to me, first being meeting you?" he winked at her.

She felt overwhelmed, "Arnavji, hume sochne ki koi jaroorat nahi. Hum aapke saath ek pyarbhari jindagi ke liye tayyar hai. Bus aap hamare saath ho toh hume aur kisi cheez ki jaroorat nahi." She said this and hugged him tight' Arnav felt heavenly' his mind was at last in peace. He hugged her back and realized it was still bare and tempting too' he kissed her gently on her cheeks, then on her lips.. she responded immediately this time and then suddenly she pushed him. "What the.." he groaned.. "Hey Devi Mayya..Its already 7:30 in the morning' neeche sab uth chuke honge.. hume jaldi se chalna chahiye' " She started getting out of the bed when he pulled her on him again.. "Kaha jaa rahi ho' jub unhone yeh decoration kiya, they must be expecting us to be late of course.." he winked again.. and started moving his lips and hands all over her.. Khushi also conceded and cherished the beautiful feeling of Arnav kissing and nibbling her all over.. moaning and hushing and when she felt she could not take it anymore she hugged him hard.. He knew she was ready and ' they were ONE once again.

It was around 9:30 when Khushi finally came down.. to see Arnav already at the dinner table, having his tea.. She blushed..when she saw everyone looking at her'She quietly came and was about to sit near Nani when Arnav called her.. "Khushi, come, sit here." He gestured to the seat next to him. She sat and Anjali told Payal to serve her breakfast and Payal came grinning all the way' Khushi glared at her.. and then her eyes went wide.. when she realized that Arnav was squeezing her hand below the table.. She darted a look at him and saw him smirking at her and suddenly his smirk faded and a serious look came over his face.. She looked at the direction he was aiming and saw Shyam. She trembled and he felt her trembling with her hand in his yet. "Arey Jeejaji, come have breakfast'" He said casually. Shyam was upset and Anjali noticed it.. "Kya hua aap ko.. aapki tabiyet to thik hai..?" she asked with concern.

"Woh Rani Sahiba, khaas kuch nahi' bas sir mein thoda dard hain" he replied.. looking at Khushi and Arnav simultaneously. He realized they were holding hands and was extremely angry. "Di, mein office ja raha hoon.. Khushi, tum thodi der mein mera lunch lekar aa jaogi please?" Arnav said.. Khushi nodded and gave a smile to him.. He gave a pat on her head and moved towards the door. All heard the door lock behind Arnav and just then Khushi's mobile rang.. Arnav's name flashing, "Arey.. Arnavji?" she wondered and took the call..Everyone looked puzzled . "Khushi, mein apni file living room mein sofa par bhool gaya hoon.. will you get it for me now. I am at the door." She heard him and said.. yes.. "Woh file bhool gaye.. " she told everyone.. and moved..but did not fail to notice the naughty smile of Di, Payal and Nani. They have gone crazy she thought.. She took the file and opened the door, and suddenly, a hand pulled her out.. Before she could even think of anything, she felt Arnav kissing her passionately. She wished for this moment to never end and kissed him back.. When finally they broke to breathe, Arnav whispered, "I love you' come soon". She blushed and turned as he left and saw Shyam standing behind.. She was scared'but gathered courage and started crossing him'

"Khushiji.. it seems you are suddenly very happy with your husband and married life.. but, did you care to find out why he married you in the first place? I think you must do that before you start making castles in air." Shyam thundered and Khushi was almost rooted to the ground'She was standing there even after he left.. "Why did he marry me.. what was Shyam hinting at?? I need to find out.." 

Part 5 on Page 16

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/57385130�

Edited by mrin0709 - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME UPDATE !

TOO CUTE !!

Thanks for the PM !!

Continue soon !
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail