Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I can't wait too!
I just hope that the CVs don't disappoint us, they have a habit of doing so :(

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

how does a makeover get her the right ot become a princess? i have left it solely as they are now trying ot make her a victiom and bechari!

even now she is only doing so to get one up from jai, she is not concerned with the possiblity fdor creating more drama insult for the entire family, she has no feeling for devgargh, for her princess is now a status symbol that will get her akash. i feel sorry for devgarh actually one princess who is so blindf inlove that she dsnt give a shit to her sis, is engrossed in her own wealth and thnikks poor of the gareeb on the other hand the lead, whoi is simply yearning to rule them so that she can find her beloved, get one back at her sis and smughly say haan nhn tou, who has so lil credibilty that when she broke of all ties with the family she still has the nerve to think of the throne as her haq???

i had expected better from yv, fine he is smitten buy her he dsnt like j , yes agreed, but even he dsnt really care for the devgar, not once did he say that the reason should be to rule better and wher does he come off saying haq hai haq ha?kyu? just coz shei solder, then what abt the insults she gave the way she broke ties, if this is not being selfish user then god knows what is. the sad part is the finally happneing manveer is ruined ofr me coz of the new manayata!!
this is her journey to become responsible princess. right now its for akash but actually its a story of her realization of responsibility  towards family and her estate
no character in story is pure white even lead also .she is also selfish.that makes this story unique.uday is just giving that advice to manyata which he had followed in his life.
he is also grey and selfish character.he is telling his own experiance and principles of life to her.  . makeover is just her first step towards complete transformation to princess manyata.
its just begining  whole story is left. have patience dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaakkojagoryfan

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

Originally posted by leo4ever

how does a makeover get her the right ot become a princess? i have left it solely as they are now trying ot make her a victiom and bechari!

even now she is only doing so to get one up from jai, she is not concerned with the possiblity fdor creating more drama insult for the entire family, she has no feeling for devgargh, for her princess is now a status symbol that will get her akash. i feel sorry for devgarh actually one princess who is so blindf inlove that she dsnt give a shit to her sis, is engrossed in her own wealth and thnikks poor of the gareeb on the other hand the lead, whoi is simply yearning to rule them so that she can find her beloved, get one back at her sis and smughly say haan nhn tou, who has so lil credibilty that when she broke of all ties with the family she still has the nerve to think of the throne as her haq???

i had expected better from yv, fine he is smitten buy her he dsnt like j , yes agreed, but even he dsnt really care for the devgar, not once did he say that the reason should be to rule better and wher does he come off saying haq hai haq ha?kyu? just coz shei solder, then what abt the insults she gave the way she broke ties, if this is not being selfish user then god knows what is. the sad part is the finally happneing manveer is ruined ofr me coz of the new manayata!!
this is her journey to become responsible princess. right now its for akash but actually its a story of her realization of responsibility  towards family and her estate
no character in story is pure white even lead also .she is also selfish.that makes this story unique.uday is just giving that advice to manyata which he had followed in his life.
he is also grey and selfish character.he is telling his own experiance and principles of life to her.  . makeover is just her first step towards complete transformation to princess manyata.
its just begining  whole story is left. have patience dear.

Truly  said !! 
udaymanyata4eva Newbie
udaymanyata4eva
udaymanyata4eva

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
A perfect scene.The show's TRP will raise if this ever happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaak

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Guyss m soo happyy da scene which i wished 4 is gonna cum trueee Big smile bt i jus want Uday 2 walk wid our M nt wid dat J!! den da angle wil be jus PERFECT!!! Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index