Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

-Munni Badnaam Hui CC 3-MO- FINALE TASKS COMPLETED (Page 93)

moonbeautie IF-Dazzler
moonbeautie
moonbeautie

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yuvika di. 1/2page is is a half page or one and half ?

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@jafrina...can u do the elections 1? thts remaining...

@viz...sz yaar was jus worried abt sum1 spyin on us n stealing ur idea...tht wud hav been so bad...hence i was like viz kya kar rahe hai yaar...lol...sorri

@naz...ok u do those truth ?s...

@fats...i'll hav u down as doing cardboard...
i dont really understand that one
.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Originally posted by -Barun-

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Viz why are you saying sorry? Ermm
I took what you wanted toIcon Monkey Yoyo

lol.. I didn't want it.. I took it because at that moment.. no one else was taking it.. . So I thought if no on else was taking it . I would do it.. But you said you wanted to.. so it got sorted. :)

If you want to help with the CB dare.. you can.. But you don't have to.. its okay.. I'll do it.. and Monal said she would help.. if I needed..

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 14 April 2012 at 11:51am
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

here's the list of truths/dares

DARE TASKS
  • You are an upcoming director/ script writer and Dash-Dash TV Production Company provide you an opportunity to telecast your latest script. In 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12), narrate your script (it could be romance, comedy, thriller,etc) and choose the apt artists for the characters from our crazy creatives team. Kasurbest
  • Choose one of your best friends from India-forums.com (NOTE: the member you choose must be your good friend), and write a one page love letter to him/ her. Describe why you feel they would be an apt choice [better half] for you and then write a proposal line, asking them to marry you. Your letter must be 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12) long. Jafrina_luvs_KM
  • The Crazy Creatives are all tired of their usernames and want a complete change over. Come up with two usernames (WHICH DO NOT EXIST ON THE IF USERNAME DATABASE) and explain why you gave each member these two usernames. NOTE: Please ask your captains for the list of CC team members! Yuvika_15
  • MP_Radha
    Anget-Jot.
    Sami01
    Yuvika_15
    Shareen
    -Stutz-
    -Zunni-
    --Divzfan--
    curledup
    teenindia_usa
    Cutiepie.Rani
    Prinsesse.Suvi
    Sweet_Shivani

• You are an animal part of a huge animal kingdom. The kingdom has decided to host an election for various positions. For your district you are eligible to run for the positions of homework minister, cricket minister, drooling minister and dating minister. Which of one of positions would you choose to run for and write a 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12) speech. Make sure to highlight why you are good for this position and what makes you so unique. Please follow the CC rules and IF COC. -Barun-
  • Write an autobiography of yourself, IF you were a piece of Cardboard. Describe how your life begins, proceeds, and ends as a cardboard. You may include your crushes, love story, struggle etc. The autobiography should be funny, and follow the rules of CC and IF COC. .SilentPrincess

TRUTH QUESTIONS

• Describe your experience playing the Truth or Dare Game. Provide any constructive criticism you may have and suggest ways to make the game better in the future. Length: 1/2 Page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12). .SilentPrincess
  • When you first got to know which team you were a part of for the Truth/ Dare game, what was your initial reaction? Were you Happy or were you nervous? How do you feel about it now? Length: 1/2 Page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12) Kasurbest
  • India-forums.com is full of droolers. Many girls drool over various actors from Bollywood, Tellywood, etc. According to you, is drooling good? Why or Why Not? Does it lead to a healthy life style? Explain in 1/2 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12). Naz_Angel
  • What are your views on the opposite team (From T/D finalists)? According to you, what qualities does your team possess that make you better than your opponents? Explain in 1/2 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12).
  • Describe a situation in which you would sacrifice your morals and values if you had to on India-forums.com. Explain in 1/2 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12). Naz_Angel

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 14 April 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonbeautie

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasurbest

Yuvika di. 1/2page is is a half page or one and half ?

thts wt m confused abtConfused
none of judges r online...m gna ask shareen

moonbeautie

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Okay.. I'll go and start writing that auto bio.

Good luck with the dares & questions Munnis & BMs! ;)

moonbeautie

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Barun-

Viz why are you saying sorry? Ermm
I took what you wanted toIcon Monkey Yoyo

lol.. I didn't want it.. I took it because at that moment.. no one else was taking it.. . So I thought if no on else was taking it . I would do it.. But you said you wanted to.. so it got sorted. :)

If you want to help with the CB dare.. you can.. But you don't have to.. its okay.. I'll do it.. and Monal said she would help.. if I needed..

Okay! I just felt a little BAD about it! I could surely help you!

moonbeautie

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@fats... r u ok with the 1st truth ?

Go to top