Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

-Munni Badnaam Hui CC 3-MO- FINALE TASKS COMPLETED (Page 76)

shareen IF-Rockerz
shareen
shareen

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Fantastic 4! :O Haww yuvi..I didn't think u'd be such a multi timer =|
Mishal,Salman and who else? iqbal?
haha yes..But stuti's really the jaan of the CC, Ms chatterbox LOL
Ur sisters' are married with kids too..That's so nice..u get to play with with nieces/nephews!..I can't wait for my bro to get married :| And since u've mentioned dal, let me ask this..Do u know how to cook? :P
Yes i agree..If a fixed time is given then we can have things worked out..I think we'll just have to wait for radha to come online Embarrassed

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shareen

Fantastic 4! :O Haww yuvi..I didn't think u'd be such a multi timer =|
Mishal,Salman and who else? iqbal?
haha yes..But stuti's really the jaan of the CC, Ms chatterbox LOL
Ur sisters' are married with kids too..That's so nice..u get to play with with nieces/nephews!..I can't wait for my bro to get married :| And since u've mentioned dal, let me ask this..Do u know how to cook? :P
Yes i agree..If a fixed time is given then we can have things worked out..I think we'll just have to wait for radha to come online Embarrassed

eijaz khan (kavyaanjali guy)

yh very tru...miss chatterbox...she's too sweet... she's 1 of those tht u can neva b angry with 4 a long time...she'll always manao u...LOL

yep..bt dnt gt much time 2 play with thm cos of work n tht bt wen nephew was young i used 2 play with him  A LOT...

yh i can cook some dishes, bt i dnt cook at home cos of my ill health...mum n dad want me 2 gt better 1st...it stil causing probz...bleeds nw and agen 2...Cry

yh fixed time wud b appropriate...m jus waiting 4 my team 2 come online 2 confirm whether tomorrow wil b fine 4 them or nt... Confused

i sent a PM to Jot and Sami too... they r judges so they shud knw 2...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 April 2012 at 4:19am
shareen IF-Rockerz
shareen
shareen

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Eijaz khan! OMG i used to lovee him in kavyanjali as well..Anita and him made a wonderful pair..I was kinda excited for his comeback show but shubh vivah's been a let down Ermm
And what's wrong with iqbal too? YMGGK..Seriously Ermm
I was a big fan of him during kyph days and loved him even more in kaa! :P
We have kinda similar choices LOL Did u ever have a crush on Rajeev khandelwal too, by any chance? Tongue
What bleeds? Shocked I thought u were down with a flu...Didn't know that it was this serious! You are taking proper rest right? Please do so and don't stress yourself too much..I'm sorry that i didn't know about it earlier.
Yes, good that u sent a pm to Jot and Sami too Big smile
Agree, Stuti's such a sweetheart that no one can ever be angry with her..She's very innocent and dil ki saaf Embarrassed
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shareen

Eijaz khan! OMG i used to lovee him in kavyanjali as well..Anita and him made a wonderful pair..I was kinda excited for his comeback show but shubh vivah's been a let down Ermm i neva watched tht shw 2bh...i used 2 like him as Kunal Sehgal in KHNK, tht was a comedy shw...clumsy nimmo and confused kunal! he was awesome in tht shwLOL i agree his SV shw is a big let down...i was so excited abt it...bt m so put of it... i dnt like the female lead eitherDead
And what's wrong with iqbal too? YMGGK..Seriously Ermm I KNOW! me and my best m8 on IF wer discussing this n we wer like wth was he thinkin? i dno why he tuk it up! i loved him in kyph he rocked as Angad Khanna and looked so gd with neha bamb...evn she's disappearedCry
I was a big fan of him during kyph days and loved him even more in kaa! :P
We have kinda similar choices LOL yh we do dont we?Wink bt u make sure u dnt run after my hubbies samjhi...fats n aanchu bohat hai...along with the long list of my sautens in LTL forum...LOLDid u ever have a crush on Rajeev khandelwal too, by any chance? Tongue no i didnt... i thrt kashish was a pretty actress
What bleeds? Shocked u dnt knw... hmmm PM timeLOL wil tel u all in PM... I thought u were down with a flu...Didn't know that it was this serious! You are taking proper rest right? Please do so and don't stress yourself too much..I'm sorry that i didn't know about it earlier. no worries i've tld stuti i thinkOuch or mayb its radha di tht knws...pata nahi i've lost count nw...lol...
Yes, good that u sent a pm to Jot and Sami too Big smile
Agree, Stuti's such a sweetheart that no one can ever be angry with her..She's very innocent and dil ki saaf Embarrassed yeh par humare salman se karti hai nafrat usko toh main choorungi nahi...goli marungi if she says anything against salman!EmbarrassedLOL on serious note she is sweet...i remember our 1st game against suvi's team...they werent prepared and suvi was offline, and stuti stepped in 2 guide her team...i thrt tht was so sweet considering we al wer opponents 2 1 anotherEmbarrassed
roking_nidhi223 IF-Dazzler
roking_nidhi223
roking_nidhi223

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
we in finalsParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonbeautie

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
hey nidhi

yes we r
wil u b available 2mrw? we need all team members to be active..its the final game every1...lets all do it 4 the munni team... and we need to WIN!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonbeautie

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
yay we are in final..

congrats munnis...

lagtha hume aur badnaam hona hai abhi..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15moonbeautie

roking_nidhi223 IF-Dazzler