Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ders 1 problem i noticed...wen i copy n paste 4rm word n send the msg in PM...2 me it appears in times new roman bt wen i check outbox it appears as arial... ab kya karen?
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha yea u do sound like Munna Shrama now. ughh he is so agrivating. [just like you] πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Incomplete truths/dares

DARE TASKS
  • You are an upcoming director/ script writer and Dash-Dash TV Production Company provide you an opportunity to telecast your latest script. In 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12), narrate your script (it could be romance, comedy, thriller,etc) and choose the apt artists for the characters from our crazy creatives team. Kasurbest
  • The Crazy Creatives are all tired of their usernames and want a complete change over. Come up with two usernames (WHICH DO NOT EXIST ON THE IF USERNAME DATABASE) and explain why you gave each member these two usernames. NOTE: Please ask your captains for the list of CC team members! Yuvika_15
  • MP_Radha
    Anget-Jot.
    Sami01
    Yuvika_15
    Shareen
    -Stutz-
    -Zunni-
    --Divzfan--
    curledup
    teenindia_usa
    Cutiepie.Rani
    Prinsesse.Suvi
    Sweet_Shivani

• You are an animal part of a huge animal kingdom. The kingdom has decided to host an election for various positions. For your district you are eligible to run for the positions of homework minister, cricket minister, drooling minister and dating minister. Which of one of positions would you choose to run for and write a 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12) speech. Make sure to highlight why you are good for this position and what makes you so unique. Please follow the CC rules and IF COC. -Barun-
  • Write an autobiography of yourself, IF you were a piece of Cardboard. Describe how your life begins, proceeds, and ends as a cardboard. You may include your crushes, love story, struggle etc. The autobiography should be funny, and follow the rules of CC and IF COC. .SilentPrincess

TRUTH QUESTIONS

• Describe your experience playing the Truth or Dare Game. Provide any constructive criticism you may have and suggest ways to make the game better in the future. Length: 1/2 Page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12). .SilentPrincess
  • When you first got to know which team you were a part of for the Truth/ Dare game, what was your initial reaction? Were you Happy or were you nervous? How do you feel about it now? Length: 1/2 Page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12) Kasurbest
  • What are your views on the opposite team (From T/D finalists)? According to you, what qualities does your team possess that make you better than your opponents? Explain in 1/2 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12).
  • Describe a situation in which you would sacrifice your morals and values if you had to on India-forums.com. Explain in 1/2 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12). Naz_Angel

Can we work as a team on the remaining truth? no1 signed up 4 it?

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yuvi...I had same problem...just copy paste again...it will be sorted.

Fatima..OMG..what i did??? Mr. and Mrs. BCB
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yuvika.. Yeah.. yu have to change the font in the PM.. copying from word never works.. So change the font and color or whatever in the PM itself..

Monal - 😲 Well at least my wife likes me.. Behave like sunaina now!
Hmm.. Yeah.. well maybe I should add a dream sequence.. the ones that are happening in HD now days.. " Mr. & Mrs. BCB! 😍

Naz - Yuvika made you the shop assistant that cuts me into pieces! πŸ˜³
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fatima...OMG now imaginary kids too will appear it seems..🀣

Yuvi...still pulling hair with second one...πŸ˜†...will help if anyone starts..
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yuvika di - surely I agree. on the remaining truth? we all can work together :) 

Check the Pm i sent. 

Fatima - did i forgot to mention that along with Munna Sharma I dont like Sunaina that much either? She is such a cry baby. unlike me! 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Bt hw can i gt font size 12 from PM? it onli goes up2 size 7...wich is too big...
Yeah... Antra Mantra... Did you see that epi Monal? πŸ€£

I'm writing our first "mulaqat" ☺️