-Munni Badnaam Hui CC 3-MO- FINALE TASKS COMPLETED - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Haan aap dono ne toh besharmi ki hadd paar kar diy hain.. Humein aapko besharam kehne ki zarurat he nahin..pehle say he nazar aata hain..

Nazaro ka dhokha hai πŸ€“

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

new members ki decision fats lete hai..liken i think we shud not accept any new members...sab ke sab dhokebaaz hain...  want revenge on us munnis...πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

@aanchu...din mein sapne dekhna achi baat nahi hai...mishal tumhara kabhi nahi ho sakhta... mishal ke jaga tum sudz ko apna pati bana lo...lol... sudarshan ek acha pati hoga...LOL
No new members.. at least not these two.. They're dhokebaaz.. both of them. So no entry before you promise to follow the rules! Now shoosh.. away with you.

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Dare πŸ˜ˆ
Say sorry to me on GA + MBH thread + CC thread + DBD Thread πŸ˜Ž

Truth 
*pending*

edit----

Say sorry to me and Stuti 

I'm NOT doing her dare nor truth.. since she's nota BM YET! I refuse to do it.

Viz's dare.

55598165  55598070   55597815   55597986   55597908

Truth: If i had 24 hours to live.. I would probably spend it with my family... and visit all those places that means alot to me.. but I would like to take my last breath in my mothers lap...

Thanks Viz for the dare! πŸ€—It wasn't that hard.. :)
aww fats ur ans 2 viz' truth ? was amazing...esp dyin in mom's lap...its the onli place a person finds true peace in this world

Truth: Name one member from each of the opposite 4 teams (chammak challo, desi girl, its criminal and jalebi bai) that u are least fond of and say why?

Viz's truth/dare: pg 52

I'm answering you're truth now.. dare baad main.. I can't even make siggies.. khair..

Truth:
Jalebi bai - Fari aka Fairy17.. Cause she's mean..and won't give me  my BFF! πŸ˜†
Chammak Challo - Its 2 actually.. But stutz for being a dhokebaaz.. and aanchal for being her tail.. 🀣
Desi Girl - Umm.. I'll just say shareen.. cause she's the captain of that team.. and I'm still not over their complaints.
Its criminal - AfrdiMalikk - She won't make me her BFF.. πŸ˜†
And from Munni - Monal - cause she doesn't want to be a besharam munni. 😭 And yuvika for making me use a siggy like that! 😲

Done! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 11 years ago
aww fats..hehe dw i think naz or monu can make the sig 4 u...

Uhm.. or you can give me another dare *innocent smile* πŸ˜³
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

And from Munni - Monal - cause she doesn't want to be a besharam munni. 😭 And yuvika for making me use a siggy like that! 😲

Done! πŸ˜ƒ

haila i didnt evn ask u to choose 4rm our own team...aur choose kiya bhi toh mujhe...i thrt i was best cappieCry