Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Whos getting married! ? πŸ˜ƒ

& Naz yes.. they're really not that difficult just a bit embarrassing maybe.. πŸ˜‰ I just have to have one for Stutz.. ;)
Will post yours in a bit.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

DIII DID NOT EXPECT THIS FROM U!

3RD CAN BE JAFRINA - SINCE SHE ALREADY ACCEPTED !

awww sori hun,...didnt mean it like tht...ofcourse ur nt besharam...considering fatima doesnt wnt a munni siggy with her name hint hint @ a dare u cud giv herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

i dont remember exactly..
but yuvi di chose munni coz it was sallu film.. hehe!
and yes my people left me

toh akir salman ki team he kaam ayi nt srk teamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...haha i chose munni 4 salman n cos i love tht song... chammak challo wasnt evn 1 of the teams...we had sheila ki jawani...and chikni chameli...munni and jalebi.. i thn suggested chammak challo n stuti sed she wntd it... n we introduced a 5th team 4 rani cos she wntd 2 tke part
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Aww.. that's okay.. you're a Besharam Munni now.. 🀣 we won't let you go even if you want to.. πŸ˜†

yep we wnt let u...😳

@naz...ab stuti is a besharam munni...i've edited her name in2 our list of members😳
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

awww sori hun,...didnt mean it like tht...ofcourse ur nt besharam...considering fatima doesnt wnt a munni siggy with her name hint hint @ a dare u cud giv herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hey! 😑 no hint hint.. I'm serious.. I have no objection having a munni siggy.. because that siggy is gorgeous... just the "besharam" that is bothering me.. I'm not using that one.. I've a reputation of being "innocent".. I can't spoil it.. πŸ˜†

& Monal you can remove that siggy now! You used it enough.. & I've my SS. πŸ˜‰ Thanks for fulfilling the dare! πŸ€—

Yuvika.. maybe I should give you your question now? πŸ€”
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

no no 🀣 i do hide but thats when i got CC stuff to do 🀣
abhi i have work.. but abhi no ones online generally.. toh no need to hide :p

wel wel this is summut i wil b quoting in the CC section πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Hey! 😑 no hint hint.. I'm serious.. I have no objection having a munni siggy.. because that siggy is gorgeous... just the "besharam" that is bothering me.. I'm not using that one.. I've a reputation of being "innocent".. I can't spoil it.. πŸ˜† thts up 2 us 2 decide...πŸ˜‰ afterall we cnt let u go so easily... i think monal shud giv u a siggy tht says "Fatima is Besharam Munni no.1"πŸ˜†

Yuvika.. maybe I should give you your question now? πŸ€” sure go ahead...myt ans it nw or mayb a day l8r...m8s wedding 2mrwπŸ˜ƒ

Stop givig her ideas.. Monal is too sweet to do anything like that! πŸ˜³ *batting eyelids*

Oh.. a friends wedding? Great.. i should give you your . now.. so you can think about it tomorrow in the wedding too if you can't answer properly.. 🀣

Remember an answer is a MUST!
So 1st question to Yuvika.

Describe your wedding night in FULL details!
- The excuse I'm not married won't help.. Then just describe how you think it will be. Remember the details..πŸ˜‰

Oh btw.. this is a revenge for the time you didn't let me give this to Areena.. I even told her about it.. she couldn't stop laughing..
Anyhow.. Goo Luck Captain! ;)

-Ps. have a good time at the "wedding" ;)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

So 1st question to Yuvika.

Describe your wedding night in FULL details!
- The excuse I'm not married won't help.. Then just describe how you think it will be. Remember the details..πŸ˜‰

Oh btw.. this is a revenge for the time you didn't let me give this to Areena.. I even told her about it.. she couldn't stop laughing..
Anyhow.. Goo Luck Captain! ;)

-Ps. have a good time at the "wedding" ;)

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my oh my thts too personal... in summary it wud b like they shw in dramas n movies all combined in 1...lolπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†