Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanidhyaroks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kritid3lover

sandhiya...why do you all forget that i was a newbie too...once upon a time?!
please see page number 2...i have explained all of this...idon't have the energy to explain all this again...and speaking of insulting mad_girl...i did say sorry to her in the post but if she doesn't care why should i? 

see kriti after insulting den saying srry now wats d use tell me ???????
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kriyanshdreams

Lolz..I don't know what this post is about...who is this mad_girl...

but read your post in accordance with her opinion...
I found it unnecessary...agar koi problem hua tha then it must be sort out there only..making a post for someone with her name in it..it's like insulting someone...
And are you really a neutral fan Topic creator????? your DP and opinions doesn't match your saying or what I get from comments...
sorry if I am rude...

i have created this post because as far as i know..the mods have closed that post...
and about my dp..it doesn't support any of the couples..it is shantanu...whom i like...please see page number 2 for an explanation..i am not saying that what the SS fans did by insulting amar was correct...if you don't believe me read this:

previously i was part of a group on fb , kriyansh supporters..i wont name the group but just saying i asked them to delete my account from their group only because they were bad mouthing amar...don't believe then don't...
sanidhyaroks thumbnail
 nto liek Amar jo pot-bellied honay ke baujud bhi shirt utaar ke aajata hai Natinal TV pe comment by sumone named swaron 911 now wats dis is dis not an insult ??????? 

see even we can make topics giving rply to each comment which was against amar dear !!!!!! 
Edited by sanidhyaroks - 12 years ago
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanidhyaroks

nto liek Amar jo pot-bellied honay ke baujud bhi shirt utaar ke aajata hai Natinal TV pe comment by sumone named swaron 911 now wats dis is dis not an insult ??????? 

see even we can make topics giving rply to each comment which was against swayum !!!!!! 

go ahead make topics...when you don't get this one thing that this post doesn't concern kriyansh!
kya mein kuch kaha hai kriyansh ke baare mein? jaao jaake topics baanao...i know how much i love arsha/kriyaansh and i don't need to prove it to anyone...if you want i can make more topics for amar too...but mere liye ek ek comment padke topic banana thoda mushkil nai ho jaeyga? mein kab kaha ki SS fans ne jo kiya woh saghi tha! i am just talking about shantanu/ swayam...not swaron as a whole or the fans! if you still want to accuse me, bash me and bad mouth me go ahead.. 

hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏
awesome post! well explained!!!
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

see even we can make topics giving rply to each comment which was against amar dear !!!!!! 

Please don't bring comments from last post here! IF you remember correctly there were many comments made about shaan too.
sanidhyaroks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritid3lover

go ahead make topics...when you don't get this one thing that this post doesn't concern kriyansh!
kya mein kuch kaha hai kriyansh ke baare mein? jaao jaake topics baanao...i know how much i love arsha/kriyaansh and i don't need to prove it to anyone...if you want i can make more topics for amar too...but mere liye ek ek comment padke topic banana thoda mushkil nai ho jaeyga? mein kab kaha ki SS fans ne jo kiya woh saghi tha! i am just talking about shantanu/ swayam...not swaron as a whole or the fans! if you still want to accuse me, bash me and bad mouth me go ahead.. 

see gal we r not like dat to go on make topics on baseless comments i JUST INGORE such ppl nd deir slliy pussy comments ... hell dey dnt matter me ... u r a netural fan u  shuld stick to it baby 
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See Kritz Relax she is telling us to IGNORE people like her who make silly pussy comments so just ignore because that's where the fights starts. So nice post, and leave any other comments that want to start a fight...😃
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail

see gal we r not like dat to go on make topics on baseless comments i JUST INGORE such ppl nd deir slliy pussy comments ... hell dey dnt matter me ... u r a netural fan u  shuld stick to it baby 

i couldn't ignore this one...i have been doing the same thing since i have been on IF...i am active on both the AT's..KR and SS and have seen a lot of bashing there..have ignored it always but this is just outright wrong! they are linking shatanu to palki?! i mean seriously?! 
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kriti i had never been into any fights before yesterday... but then i completely lost my calm cause of this one person... ur right there should not be any comparisions between any of them... thnks for making this post... ur awesome... luv ya...