India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

to our dearest mad_girl

-CheekuBeetch- Goldie
-CheekuBeetch-
-CheekuBeetch-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hello! i don't know your name, but i think that your username suits you really well.

let me introduce myself, i am kriti! i am a neutral fan, i love swaron as much as i love kriyansh.
i can safely say that i have never been a part of any fight or controversies , and i want to maintain that. 
i love both of them , and i absolutely wont tolerate anyone, inulting or comapring either of them!

thank you! thank you so much, for making me laugh so heartily after so long!

Well, this probably is MAD GIRL'S first post in this forum. I have been a silent reader for quite a while but today here I am with my mad observations.

absolutely correct! your observations , really are mad! 

This topic is not created to Bash anybody or offend anybody or try to invoke fght. I know this forum is kinda like a Jail where there are more rules than topics TongueLOL

just saying that you don't want to invoke any fights doesn't stop anyone else from doing do.
i cannot say that you are wrong , cause its a free country and everyone has the liberty to share their thoughts , but there is a way of doing so!

I have been a D3 fan from a long time now, umm..May be 4 months lol and it was heartbreaking to see Kria leave as soon as I got addicted to this show. (well, i am not anymore :P ). But, believe me or not, I finished watching all the previous episodes that I missed in two freaking nights. Isn't that awesome ??
So, based on what I saw, I observed that heavy partiality has been done with Swayam's character.

do you think , 4 months is a long  time? i have  been loyally following d3 and been a fan, since 1 whole year! so do you think i am good enough to talk to you? even if you don't think so, i don't care...

Bechara, he was such a mediocre guy, scared of Dazzlers and always kept himself to his books. Never used to talked to girls initially , and now see...Time has changed him. Its either time changed him or Palki changed him. But why? in aid of character building ? Confused But why? lol

you shall get all your answers as you read further..

Well, I have some points rather random observations why I THINK, Swayam is Palki's favorite and this favoritism lead to some awesome LOL moments.

how can you say, that palki is partial to swayam? kya aapne palki ke dimaag mein jhakka tha, ya aap  set par maujood thi? ya phir palki ne aakar khud aapko yeh bataya? just believing in what you read in a stupid article doesn't make it correct. 

1. When Rey became GS, and Kriya became AGS, from nowhere Sharon became cultural head and Swayam became assistant cultural head :P (That was so funny)

i am sorry to say, but i don't think that you have payed any attention to d3 properly. agar aisa hota then would have known that sharon was the CS even before rey and kria became the GS and AGS repectively. first of all get you facts right, the cultural head was RDX not sharon , sharon is the cultural secretory , there is a major difference between both! swayam was made the ACS in order to move the swaron track further, but i cannot say anything if this obvious point doesn't get into your little head!

2. Swayam seems to be KNOW IT ALL guy in D3.

yes he actually does know it all. he is the most sensible character in d3. the wisest and the most patient, who thinks twice before acting. there are different kinds of people i the world and the same goes with a fictional show! 

3. Swayam leaving the college crap. I really didn't get that piece of track. What was that for ? Just to give him screen space when the track was Reyaansh meeting Mumma Jaan. What was the consequence?? LOL NOTHING Confused

swayam was leaving the college because he couldn't see his love being with someone else. and please use correct grammar. just don'y use long words for the heck of it. "consequences" is not the correct word. this particular word maybe used for referring to a bad result or someone has done something wrong and now they have to face the "bad res**t" ( in short consequences) this is how it's supposed to be used. i dont think you are referring to any bad result or anything along the lines...

4. Nicole was brought to dance with Rey and make Kria Jealous. LOL where did the Dance go??? and evidently Nicole was used to make Sharon jealous at various instances. LOL

so where does swayam come into all this? please explain its a genuine question.

5. Swayam got to kiss Sharon in RDX party, Nicole got to kiss Swayam in that Ranger guy's party..Haww...too many kissing going on for Swayam. Rey bechara...bole toh Casanova, Palki didn't let him kiss his own GF Kriya. LOL

i must say, that your thoughts are so nice and pure! all you can think about is kissing? what about the other wonderful moments that kriyansh have spent together? are they nothing!? why can't you just stop comparing , them! why can't you let them be as they are? both the couples are really very different from each other.

5. New Entry TAANI ..hehe!! She happens to be none other than our own Swayam's Sister ..LOL ...there are 10 other characters in D3, she could be anybody's sister, Why only Swayam ?? LOL Jai Shri Krishna Palki

i cannot comment on this one, since i have stopped watching d3 so don't really know what is happening right now.

okay so now my point! swayam has to get the spotlight too! he is the freaking second lead! don't you get that? or you can't understand the meaning of the words "second lead" ? shall i explain that too?! 

Disclaimer: Please refrain from instigating fight and swearing. As I said this is just my POV so do not pounce on me unnecessarily coz I might not have time to react to your sillyness. But, feel free to add points Big smile

i am not fighting , neither am i swearing. i am pointing out your mistakes and and answering your questions. i am not pouncing on you and you are no one to judge whether i am being silly or not...you might be a really busy person , but you have to have the guts to take criticism and understand what is right and wrong! yes i am no one to say that...but still i would conclude, even if you don't respond to my "silliness" at least read the post! 

Edited by kritid3lover - 04 April 2012 at 5:37am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

rooniishswaron47angeleyezmalkahkl75Anikz003KoolKatzarmaityramya26keetha...harshita29396KriyanshOnlyArdour.Dishali_Jainnly4usharonJahnavi_KRASTanuka_TanHaShrvz_PoPpYRadioactive.Gratitude_Me-bitz-proudbonginshuukrittika23rachita_1994taniya_dostiiStolenKiss.puja_arshayogini64The007Shivanimoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-marauder-dark.horse-shaani2209manasie23..DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.ABBY92CrazyGirl.21DEFOM

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Awesome post kriti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CheekuBeetch-

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
kriti ek baat samajh nhi ayi..tu swayam ki burai kr rhi he ki uski tarif?? Confused
i mean wat do u wanna point..palki parial je ki nhi?? Wacko

-CheekuBeetch-

SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

kriti ek baat samajh nhi ayi..tu swayam ki burai kr rhi he ki uski tarif??Confused
i mean wat do u wanna point..palki parial je ki nhi??Wacko
Exactly! Tune confuse kar diya he!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CheekuBeetch-CrazyGirl.21

-CheekuBeetch- Goldie
-CheekuBeetch-
-CheekuBeetch-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Awesome post kriti.

thanks, asma di! Smile

-FrozenRain-

-CheekuBeetch- Goldie
-CheekuBeetch-
-CheekuBeetch-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

kriti ek baat samajh nhi ayi..tu swayam ki burai kr rhi he ki uski tarif?? Confused

ash! tu humesha aisa kyu karti hai rey? obviously mein swayam ke side pe hu! 

CrazyGirl.21

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Gullig awesome done, i so agree with you. If mods close this topic i will be really mad. Gosh awesme job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CheekuBeetch--FrozenRain-

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritid3lover

ash! tu humesha aisa kyu karti hai rey? obviously mein swayam ke side pe hu! 

bt m gettin cnfused satkili...jis tarah se tu points de rhi he aisa lag rha he ki u think dat palki is partial dazz wy saare twists me v find swayam being related 2 evrything...smthin lyk dat...sooo i gt confused !!
bt i actually knew ki tu swayam ki burai ni kr skti...so sry 4 misundrstndingg...LOL

-CheekuBeetch-

Go to top