Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Cv's and Bloopers:((((((((((((((((( (Page 2)

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

Recently Rishi turned to be a lawyer.though its an interesting turn in the show and also he has been a saviour for Indira ,but speaking reality,this seems a very big blooper.  I think there are some procedures for a person to be a lawyer in the Indian courts.He must be a citizen of India and must have known about the Indian law .Rishi was in US for many years.how did he study Indian law?How did he had a teacher in India? Even though he studied Indian law abroad,before fighting a case,I think he must submit his proof of citizenship all.
    In the beginning of the rishi,while rishi was into sharma nivas as tenant,he told Indira that he will have to work in night.Does lawyers work at night? rishi was an artist previously and he suddenly changed to a lawyer.And radhe turned assistant.Radhe is a brocer.If he had studied law then why he is into that profession.???
 Cv's plz take care of bloopers and bloopers.Considering fans request is really good.But see that tht will not disturb the originality and reality.

i know without thinking any thing we can consider it as a blopper but on thinking it it was not any kind of bloopper

1)ya its neede to be citizen of india but  if he born in india he is citizen of india n if he gone us n not taken citizenship of us he shall e considered as indian citizen nly.

2)for proof of citizenship in court in d time of case hearing its not neede to give proof at d time of heraing he/she who is lawyer can give that proff after hearing also n may also can give in offices paper.

3)as the matter of his studying law, he may be studiedd law in india becoz he gone us when he was a adult above 18 yrs then in after graduation he can do law .

3)yes lawyers works at night in only day time they cannot understand or discover rulings n laws reagarding a case they have to read and wirte at night also yes the court hering is in day but thire prep at night only

4)regarding story of hd as ricky was before in India n he studied law later he sen to us n after going there he does not done anything thts y apperently he became lawyer frm artist ..as we seen in d show rishi wanted to become artist he has d talent of artist but his family wants me to do other profeesion so frm this we conclude that his profession was no of artist his passion n hobbies n his dream was of artist

5)n d point of radhe as a lawyer is that may be he done or studied law before n not done practice 
becoz it is not a matter n not imp also tht every one who does llb can get succesful in tt profession n become a succesful lawyer,may be thts y he not done practice before..

i m sorry if i hurted anyone with my words

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

erica316IchadhariNagin

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EAREYE

[/QUOTE]
i know without thinking any thing we can consider it as a blopper but on thinking it it was not any kind of bloopper

1)ya its neede to be citizen of india but  if he born in india he is citizen of india n if he gone us n not taken citizenship of us he shall e considered as indian citizen nly.

2)for proof of citizenship in court in d time of case hearing its not neede to give proof at d time of heraing he/she who is lawyer can give that proff after hearing also n may also can give in offices paper.

3)as the matter of his studying law, he may be studiedd law in india becoz he gone us when he was a adult above 18 yrs then in after graduation he can do law .

3)yes lawyers works at night in only day time they cannot understand or discover rulings n laws reagarding a case they have to read and wirte at night also yes the court hering is in day but thire prep at night only

4)regarding story of hd as ricky was before in India n he studied law later he sen to us n after going there he does not done anything thts y apperently he became lawyer frm artist ..as we seen in d show rishi wanted to become artist he has d talent of artist but his family wants me to do other profeesion so frm this we conclude that his profession was no of artist his passion n hobbies n his dream was of artist

5)n d point of radhe as a lawyer is that may be he done or studied law before n not done practice 
becoz it is not a matter n not imp also tht every one who does llb can get succesful in tt profession n become a succesful lawyer,may be thts y he not done practice before..

U r right:
 Telling you the truth Pinky if he has taken the citizenship of US that does not at all mean he's not Indian This is known as Double Citizenship I'm myself a BIG EXAMPLE I have double citizenship and two passports.Whenever I go home I used the passports of my birth country when I'm returning to Italy I used my Italian passport.

He asked some time to the magistrate to submit all the necessary papers.
radhe also cleared his points to Indira before presenting himself as the assistant of Rishi.
N above all this is merely a show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumana-EAREYEIchadhariNagin

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Originally posted by EAREYE

U r right:
 Telling you the truth Pinky if he has taken the citizenship of US that does not at all mean he's not Indian This is known as Double Citizenship I'm myself a BIG EXAMPLE I have double citizenship and two passports.Whenever I go home I used the passports of my birth country when I'm returning to Italy I used my Italian passport.

He asked some time to the magistrate to submit all the necessary papers.
radhe also cleared his points to Indira before presenting himself as the assistant of Rishi.
N above all this is merely a show.

[/QUOTE]
anju di i agree u and as nesscry papers he can submit all d things nesscry n wat he wantsMonkey Winks

Go to top