~~~~*RaJi ( ViRu ) land* ~~~~(10 ) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vibz88

@ashy i want her to mess raji for sure. Coz that s the oly way we get rashi to realize wat jigar is. Otherwise this nonsense drags on till last day of the show where she is magically redeemed and becomes a good wife sis dil.

u forgot mom... remember baa wants to be pardadi..

who knows before i felt she will run away but yest with patti on her eyes i felt when he was leaving she wanted to hold him back so i think she might be ready don know. Its all how the cv s take it further now

so lets put patti on her eyes when jigar comes closer πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ashy924

<div>

lolπŸ˜†the mirch one was a total flop.
actually all are big flops . She plans something and something else happens. In the long run even one was not successful. Think her setting mandir on fire to pressure cooker to putting pepper in kajal all flopped she never achieved wat she wanted.
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

<div></div>

so lets put patti on her eyes when jigar comes closer πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
omg am rofl think about it this patti is very significant. Remember she tied a yellow patti when she showed jigar the room gopi had decorated. I thought they ll ve sr. Now rashi has patti. I think on sr one of them will blindfold the other. Now dont hit me.

actually all are big flops . She plans something and something else happens. In the long run even one was not successful. Think her setting mandir on fire to pressure cooker to putting pepper in kajal all flopped she never achieved wat she wanted.

yeah a big zero.. surprisingly.. i find that cute too..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. she is too cute and dumb for words.. before getting thrown out i was mad at her in the case of jigar.. now its also gone..

omg am rofl think about it this patti is very significant. Remember she tied a yellow patti when she showed jigar the room gopi had decorated. I thought they ll ve sr. Now rashi has patti. I think on sr one of them will blindfold the other. Now dont hit me.

why should i hit u.. if cv's made ahem thalli.. they will do something for raji too.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. most probably it will be rashi who will miss everything..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

</div>

yeah a big zero.. surprisingly.. i find that cute too..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. she is too cute and dumb for words.. before getting thrown out i was mad at her in the case of jigar.. now its also gone..
yup i find it really cute! Once i remember kurmi was scolding her tat she is waste and she messes everything i really liked it coz in real life i am like tat!

yup i find it really cute! Once i remember kurmi was scolding her tat she is waste and she messes everything i really liked it coz in real life i am like tat!

me too!! my mom says it very often..
Her dumb behaviour is wat i love. Give her anything she makes a mess!! Yest when she told kagdi to theek hai she was amazing! I never knew rucha had such great comic timing. She s too funny at times!
hey update live if there is a raji scene.. i am sure u won't have to take trouble but still..