Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Moderator,pls ban vikrant khatri-he's a nuisance!

LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Its amazing people thought all this for me and they even registered complaint,interesting they even thought I am mentally unstable.

Hmm may be I was too passionate for Maaneet and was frustrated becoz of Manish Pandey and Nageen Mirza's work so much that I criticized them like hell...

But folks you have to agree on this,these writers messed up Geet and ruined it with Dev and Nandini's character.

Dear Moderator,

Enough is enough! Why do we have to suffer Vikrant Khatri on this forum?!! The man is mentally unstable and the proof is in the the no of posts he writes and the rubbish he writes.

We all have views and the freedom to express them and I respect that but this is insane! He is insane! He is all over the place-first on FB and when he got shooed away from there , has now come to this forum to sermonise . He alleges he no longer watches GSHP. Great ! So can he STOP with all his nonsensical analysis and thesis on this serial, its actors , its future and its past.!!! We freaking DONT care!!!

I have had enough!! Pls ban him with immediate effect!!! There has to be a rule against cyber harrasment and I urge you to apply the same againt this lunatic!

As for you Vikrant,  continue to write these posts and all of us will continue to bash u...you will not be spared coz as they say-laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahin maante!

LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Before I share our feelings for Maaneet, let me plead everyone to push and suggest stories which can be considered by makers of Geet and channel to bring back Drashti and Gurmeet together,though both have decided to take a break from each other but fan's love and affection and their prayers and desire will force them to come back again at 9.30 pm if not star one then star plus.

Here are Geet season 2 episodes for you to read and enjoy till Maaneet come back on screen again "together".

http://geetseason2episodes.blogspot.in/

Edited by ComebackMaaneet - 06 April 2012 at 1:56am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top