India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

love birds arshi <3 1

kinjalmishra Newbie
kinjalmishra
kinjalmishra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

then there was a conversation between arnav and shyam then arnav warns him and then leave all the raizada family members on the dinning table there . they have they dinner and move to there respective rooms . and arnav and khushi in their room. arnav calls khushi with a soft voice then she gets shock why is arnav calling her like that bolke and suddenly she gve glance to the pool sde and at door she thinks that anyone from the family are observng them thats why arnav is being so sweet to her. then arnav tells her that theys no one khushi. and arnav tells her khushi i need to talk to you. khushi doesnt want to listen to him and moves from there. then arnav touches her waist and brings her close to him. then khushi gets shock and arnav hugs her and then while crying he tells her im sorry khushi i was so wrong . i thought wrong about you... khushi asks arnavji what are you talking about
then arnav starts khushi i love my di very much more than my self after my momz death i was in pain then my di took care of me . i cant live without my di and i cant bare if anything wrong happens with my di... and during payash marriage i wanted to tell what i feel for you then di ka accident ho gaya then di told me never hide your love from your loved ones.. then i decided to tell you and then i was searching for you then i saw you going upstairs.. i followed you but as soon as i opend the door i saw jija ji huggng you and you were telling him to leave my di . at that mo,ment i felt like you and jija ji were ruing my di's life .then i ran to my di to tel her the truth but it was so late because di was pregant and i decided to marry you and today i knew the truth khushi and noe i was wrong please khushi forgive me . 
arnav ji aap mujhe doubt kiya hey... i loved you so much arnav ji but you khushi even i loved you ... a lot but after all this shit and dun noe... this alll happened but khushi trust me and the lines which i told you on the stage was not rhanja it was arnav singh raizada. and i really cant live without you.
part 3
arnav tells her that he cant live without her arnav and khushi with tears and then khushi hugs arnav and cry . then arnav makes her to calm down then arnav tells hers Mrs .arnav raizada can you get me some water?
khushi smiles and hugs him back and tells him il get 
arnav decorates the room within the time she comes... 
then khushi enters the room and shez surprised to see that room so well decorated she asks arnav what is all this arnav smiles tat her he locks the door and make her to sit on the bed and tells khushi 
khushi wata has happen till now its over i dun want to think about it
i noe ur hurt very much hurt . but today this moment i want to strat a new life with you .
khushi says awww arnav singh raizada is that you talking al this or some devil sitting on ur head. :) arnav ji i noe you love your di may beif i waas there in ur poisition that day i would think like that only...
aab aap sojayi ye kal subha phir se bath rum ke liye you figth with me...
arnav: now you are my life only mine ... why will i fgt with you ? we will do one thing we will take shower togethr
khushi : shy shy:*
arnav : takes outr her hands from her fa ce and kisses her fore head 
then cheek
then lips:*
then they slowly fall asleep

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top