India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

sorry if double posted

luvnishal Senior Member
luvnishal
luvnishal

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
this an old one i think. sorry if double posted. i cant send you the link being a newbie. so going for a copy paste.

Krystle d'souza interview:

One Dialogue that you keep repeating. 
"I don't know" should be the phrase or dialogue I use often.

One Actor who makes you go weak on your knees.
Hrithik Roshan.

One thing that nobody knows about you.
When nobody knows, then let it not be known to anyone (smiles).

A Rumour or Gossip that has shocked you. 
Rumors and gossips never trouble me. In fact, I laugh at them. One such rumor was that I was not allowed in a pub as I was declared underage to enter the place. When I actually heard of this, I was laughing my heart out with my friends. 

Parties for you are. 
Close friends, good music and Good food.

Three things you can't live without.
Cell phone, water and my family.

Your Latest Crush.
My new I pod (laughs), we don't have time to have crush.

An Actress who inspires you.
Priyanka Chopra.

You are Superstitious or Practical.
I am definitely superstitious. I don't cut my nails at night, and if a cat crosses my way, I will never venture ahead.

Kushal Tandon Interview:

You have had a successful career as a model. So what made you take up a TV show?
Yes, I had a successful career as a model. And in those five years (as a model) I got a chance to work with almost all the top designers in the country. In fact, even at that time, I used to get offers for daily soaps, but the idea didn't interest me much.

Talking about your character Virat, how much do you relate to it?
I think Virat and I are similar in many ways. Though Virat lives with his family and follows all the family rules, he has his own philosophy in life. Similarly, I live life by my own rules and call a spade a spade. As an individual, I am highly focused and I have strong grounds both in my personal and professional life. In fact, I find the character of Virat very relatable; the naughty things that Virat does in the show are very realistic. And to tell you the truth I don't rehearse my lines. Instead, I try to use day-to-day dialogues. Any boy who belongs to Delhi or North India will behave in the same way as I do.

How is the real Kushal?
I love fast cars and I also have an ear for music. I love to travel and some of my favourite destinations are Miami, France, Los Angeles, Kerala and Goa.

Ok. How is your equation with co-stars Karan Tacker and Nia Sharma?
Oh!! Karan and I are like buddies and gel really well. Once it so happened that Karan was sitting on his chair and I went and sat on his lap. And due to our combined weight, the chair broke and we both fell on the ground. (Laughs) So we have lots of fun on the sets. And Nia and I are frenemies (friend-enemies) only because we are constantly fighting with each other in the show. However, off screen we are great friends. And since we both play such characters which have lot of shades and have a lot of scenes together, we give each other inputs.

Any message to fans?
Thanks a lot for your love and appreciation. Keep loving and supporting me the way you have been and continue it in the future. And I will continue to entertain you in whatever way I can (smiles). 

Edited by luvnishal - 04 April 2012 at 4:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena90NupsdipsxMidnightStarx-Sara.

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Haha thanks for sharing!!

This bit made me laugh so much: Oh!! Karan and I are like buddies and gel really well. Once it so happened that Karan was sitting on his chair and I went and sat on his lap. And due to our combined weight, the chair broke and we both fell on the ground.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Haha thanks for sharing!!

This bit made me laugh so much: Oh!! Karan and I are like buddies and gel really well. Once it so happened that Karan was sitting on his chair and I went and sat on his lap. And due to our combined weight, the chair broke and we both fell on the ground.

ROFL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xMidnightStarx

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
'''Oh!! Karan and I are like buddies and gel really well. Once it so happened that Karan was sitting on his chair and I went and sat on his lap. And due to our combined weight, the chair broke and we both fell on the ground.''

To funny! ROFL

NeenuAmmu Goldie
NeenuAmmu
NeenuAmmu

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
TFS
priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
TFS :) Kushal's interview cracked me up :D Can you try add a link.. u have covered your 25 posts..so i think you could add now :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top