Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 86)

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hello, 

This is to inform you that the Post -  http://forum.punjabijunktion.co.in/f410/101-ways-go-what-274635/

On your site has been taken from my post on India Forums - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2892969

The post has been taken and shared without my consent, and as such amounts to Infringement of Intellectual property and as the site hosting it Punjabi Junktion is liable under the Tort Law as subject to Negligence of Duty of Care.

I trust the issue will be dealt with, before I am forced to take further measures.

Regards,

Nmyra

><><><><><>

That is what i just mailed to the PJ site admin, someone needs to let IF's head know that IF too is also under the same law liable for negligence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42..Naina..

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by Nmyra

Originally posted by Naina2127

Yup! This was the one I was ranting about the other day. But yeah, I reported it, and am posting now only after it's closed. =/

Finding plagiarized stories just kills my mood -_-

Tell me about it. I actually saw this before but i'm not a huge Garwood fan so i didn't realize...plus i only skimmed thru the first page.

LOL I"ve never read this or any of her other work to be honest. I just felt queasy as I started reading it, ya know? The fact that it was set back in the day, Arnav being a soldier, something (?) and the language just didn't sit well with me, so I did a quick Google check, and lo and behold! Guess what I find!
That FF is plagiarised too? I really liked itOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

--Preeti-- Senior Member
--Preeti--
--Preeti--

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Very good point! as a reader i am just disappointed! People need to stop taking the credit of other people's work it really is just sad ! Ouch and most of the readers are just gullible plagiarizers needs to be stopped! 
saucechips Goldie
saucechips
saucechips

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
oh my god..this is so shameful! talk about lack of conscience...
Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Having recently encountered another flagrant bout of Plagiarism and Unabashed Lying to boot - I was wondering if it wasn't time we had a List of known offenders - Why are Plagiarized posts not shut down CLEARLY STATING why the post is being closed?
-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
^^And sometimes what is most frustrating is they aren't even taken care of even after reporting several times!
Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dee-

^^And sometimes what is most frustrating is they aren't even taken care of even after reporting several times!

Not to mention the shamless MID's which actually have the audacity to scrap you links mere days after  - 

Titaliya_AP
08 October 2012  DeleteHiya!!

This is my first time. Could you please out this link for me?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3223389

Which coincidentally is the link to Arina_R's new FF. LOL

Also - have I mentioned that there is a friend who was there WHEN she updated who caught her uploading with 'Connor' instead of 'Arnav'.  A mere coincidence that  - the link copied from == http://touch.wattpad.com/926400

Had a protagonist named Connor? I think not.

-Dee-

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
^^Hahaha!! And there was one of the threads where the TM removes the plagiarized content and says that her friend had written it and she had opted it on the other person's behalf. How is that her other FFs and shots are also copied from somewhere... If they have goggle, watt pad and fanfictions.net... We also have them and this is the key point which they forget! *sighs*

Nmyra

Go to top