Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 75)

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

i must say... this is the first thread where i have commented so much... never commented this much anywhere... if this thread remains as active for long, i'll be a dazzler in no timeLOL

me too lyraa
y rarely comment on discussion forum and if this thread remain for few more days , i want to complete next 100 comments here:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

^3000 to bea dazzler?

yup:D
for me its long distance journey lol
Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by Firebolt

If someone is desperate to copy..she'll just actually type out seeing the screen LOL no point locking the post..

yeah but delay the process you know LOL I would assume it's much more work to sit and type the work. god forbade one might actually get an original idea while doing so... LOL

I thought 'bout that..but if someone can actually plagiarise two more FFs even after having one closed..I doubt such writers can ever happen to come with original ideas...

and she is editing tad bits, chanding background, names..so typing must be easy for her. I take hardly 10 minutes to type out something seeing some page :| 

I guess if you want to cheat you are going to do it one way or the other.. my only question why go through all the trouble?? To look at a book/ff/whatever type out word by word then edit the names...seems like a lot of trouble...to me at least.. Maybe i am just a lazy-potato that wayLOL

karisma

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

If someone is desperate to copy..she'll just actually type out seeing the screen LOL no point locking the post..

yeah but delay the process you know LOL I would assume it's much more work to sit and type the work. god forbade one might actually get an original idea while doing so... LOL

I thought 'bout that..but if someone can actually plagiarise two more FFs even after having one closed..I doubt such writers can ever happen to come with original ideas...

and she is editing tad bits, chanding background, names..so typing must be easy for her. I take hardly 10 minutes to type out something seeing some page :| 

I guess if you want to cheat you are going to do it one way or the other.. my only question why go through all the trouble?? To look at a book/ff/whatever type out word by word then edit the names...seems like a lot of trouble...to me at least.. Maybe i am just a lazy-potato that wayLOL

trust me if you watch the american documentary  called catfish, you'll be shocked to realize how far people would go to get friends and attention.

karisma

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Firebolt..

She actually works that hard to get the attention..makes me cringe thinking how low one can stoop to do so. 

Zara..

I agree ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-Zara-

himba Senior Member
himba
himba

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Much needed post .Appreciate it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-_-harsh42

nabnab Senior Member
nabnab
nabnab

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I'm sure this thread doesn't need yet another pissed off reader/writer expressing how strongly she feels about plagiarism and the immorality of doing so
but

as several peeps mentioned it is so maddening to think that there are people who are so desperate for attention that they go to the trouble of passing off somebody else's hardwork and creativity as their own; wronging not only the original writer but also their often hundreds of avid readers who have been duped. Not only do they milk out compliments and likes from these readers but some of then have the freaking audacity to DEMAND likes and comments before updating. WTH man.
That to me just demonstrates that these cheaters have absolutely no regard for anybody else's feelings or trust.
IPKKND is one of those shows that has the craziest, most loyal, ardent fans and naturally thousands and thousands of people across the world log on to IF every day to relive ArHi through the works of the writers on IF. For all those readers who have enjoyed these people's works without realising it has been plagiarised... Disgust is perhaps the best word to sum up that feeling
other guys have also alluded to the frustating knowledge that these cheaters receive so many likes/comments and appreciation for work where their only contribution has been to copy, paste and change names while there are plenty of newbie writers who are posting original pieces but lack the established reader base so perhaps do not get so many likes/comments
I think this situation sucks
and I sincerely hope that all the plagiarisers stop or just leave IF so that we can all enjoy each other's works without
a) recognising the writing/concepts as your own
b) recognising the work as somebody else's
c) discovering that it has been copied off actual, professional literature
d) fearing for your own work

this forum can be so much fun; let's clear out the cheating and focus only on the good!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Nova_Vida321abcNmyrakarismaAajKuchMatBolnaDarkDove-_-harsh42reyaa.-Zara-

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Nobody replied..What's the locking code- the RED don't copy one?

Much thx

Go to top