Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 69)

Gargee Senior Member
Gargee
Gargee

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Not to mention being INSULTING to the writers who have actually written it! and also those new writers who don't get enough Likes and comments for their good and original work!

Great job pinning the right subject down Harshu! I Agree wholeheartedly with ya!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyrakarismapurplekid-_-harsh42AngelTeen

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gargee

Not to mention being INSULTING to the writers who have actually written it! and also those new writers who don't get enough Likes and comments for their good and original work!

Great job pinning the right subject down Harshu! I Agree wholeheartedly with ya!

Thank you, Gargee :D :D
-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
M with u harshu;):D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
people should stop doing this its not fair 
nice post @harsh

Edited by Anjalika13 - 05 April 2012 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Guys, if you want to have a discussion on this issue then please do it without mentioning any names and posting their scraps here. And just as Plagiarism isn't allowed, bashing/ attacking a forum member, whether right or wrong, isn't allowed either. Those who have mentioned names here, kindly edit your posts or i shall remove those post and take note of them while reviewing the thread.
If it still continues, then ill have to close the thread.

Those questioning the mods, please try to understand that we all have different timezones so we might have missed out on the discussions here. We cant stay up 24/7 as we have our personal lives to deal with as well. We may take action late at times but we do. Smile

p.s. Minuu will be inactive/away till 9th April so ill be dealing with this/reviewing the thread on my own, so please be patient if action isn't taken right away. Thank you!

-IPKKND DT

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

--Preeti--nabnabDarkDovekarismaPsychedelicvaleyrieAajKuchMatBolnafanARRichie-Rich-_-harsh42reyaa.-.Pearl.-Addie07--Sobi--nav_batcolumbiaElectric_BuBBleCDlove-GredForge--Mayuri-curledupzooni.blueJyo....Pwincess...sweetygirl28AngelTeenincandescent.hea.Anjalika13nikita_88MysticRiver-Spirited-

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Guys, if you want to have a discussion on this issue then please do it without mentioning any names and posting their scraps here. And just as Plagiarism isn't allowed, bashing/ attacking a forum member, whether right or wrong, isn't allowed either. Those who have mentioned names here, kindly edit your posts or i shall remove those post and take note of them while reviewing the thread.
If it still continues, then ill have to close the thread.

Those questioning the mods, please try to understand that we all have different timezones so we might have missed out on the discussions here. We cant stay up 24/7 as we have our personal lives to deal with as well. We may take action late at times but we do. Smile

p.s. Minuu will be inactive/away till 9th April so ill be dealing with this/reviewing the thread on my own, so please be patient if action isn't taken right away. Thank you!

-IPKKND DT

Thanks Big smile

I've gone through most of the comments and PMed all those who did it, and hopefully this thread won't be a base for all the bashing around. . . . Embarrassed

Will PM you in a while. . . .
I need to know many things from you. . . . Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie-Richkarismareyaa.curledupAngelTeenkhushixMysticRiver

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi. :)

The TM and most of the members here just want action to be taken and have stayed away from directly taking names of anyone and those who have have done it out of sheer frustration and anger, although that is of course no excuse. The TM has been trying to get people to edit any of their offending comments and has succeeded largely. 

But Thank You again. :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NmyrakarismaRichie-Rich-_-harsh42-.Pearl.-khushix

renee27 Goldie
renee27
renee27

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
forget copy pasting... they do it shamelessly...

the people even have the guts to say they want 15 pages of comments before another update... in this case another copy-paste-edit job...

clearly pathetic Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyra.khanak.-_-harsh42-JollyJabeen-

Go to top