Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 65)

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Darth Vader of CC

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

princess? really?...if one of my friends did that i'd be like u made ur bed now u sure as hell aren't running off like a coward. Getting past it is one thing, mollification is another.

^^ all above...sorry ive no intentions of bashing or of taking names. I swear on all the likes i ever put.

Nami i think she chose wrong kind of friends...

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
whether her friend is successful in making her give us a public apology or not, i dont care.. i just dont want her to write anymore even though her friends believe that what she is writing now is original... I will just say is her so called "original" work is also copied and the source is not found. 

I dont want her to start writing,... original or otherwise... cz i will never believe that its original.. not in this life!!!

Edited by Lyraa99 - 04 April 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaJyo.

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AngelTeen

Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Guys, please stop taking names?? And their personal responses and scraps??

I don't want bashing going on this thread. Plus I don't want this thread to get closed due to that.

Like I said, I never intended this post to bash anybody personally. I started this so that the readers are aware of what's going on. . . .

wouldn't help in that aspect if the thread gets closed, would it???

Please lets stop taking names??

Exactly. Stop making a mockery out of a very setiois issue, guys.

No names are to be taken here and displaying scraps between two persons for all to see is just disgraceful.

</div><div>
Hey hey hold up...no mockery is being made hun, these people are just venting out exactly what about this particular brand of theft is getting to them, maybe it's a little OTT but it's not a mockery.

And i take responsibility for the scraps, i asked to know what was being said. Sorry.Smile

Hey Nymra.

I have commented on this thread a lot of times but over the last night the issue seems to have digressed and taken up a strange colour. I am by no means trying to shield her and other such people but this thread was to make a strong point without going ballistic and extremely mob mental-ish.

Somewhere along the venting off anger thing, the post is losing its meaning and strong character as being against all such activities and not just one person.

And about the scraps, everyone who has posted them - please edit your posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42-.Pearl.-

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Where is the damn moderator??? 

I am sorry post maker, I don't know you personally, but I believe that this post must be reported and then action must be taken regarding the plagiarism. 

please post links to the two stories. that is the right way to present your claim that she is copying from another. members please do not sit in your seats with your comps in the luxury of your homes and crucify someone like this. be more civil.
-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Guys, please stop taking names?? And their personal responses and scraps??

I don't want bashing going on this thread. Plus I don't want this thread to get closed due to that.

Like I said, I never intended this post to bash anybody personally. I started this so that the readers are aware of what's going on. . . .

wouldn't help in that aspect if the thread gets closed, would it???

Please lets stop taking names??

Exactly. Stop making a mockery out of a very setiois issue, guys.

No names are to be taken here and displaying scraps between two persons for all to see is just disgraceful.

</div><div>
Hey hey hold up...no mockery is being made hun, these people are just venting out exactly what about this particular brand of theft is getting to them, maybe it's a little OTT but it's not a mockery.

And i take responsibility for the scraps, i asked to know what was being said. Sorry.Smile

Hey Nymra.

I have commented on this thread a lot of times but over the last night the issue seems to have digressed and taken up a strange colour. I am by no means trying to shield her and other such people but this thread was to make a strong point without going ballistic and extremely mob mental-ish.

Somewhere along the venting off anger thing, the post is losing its meaning and strong character as being against all such activities and not just one person.

And about the scraps, everyone who has posted them - please edit your posts.

Exactly ladies!! Rae is right!!

Please take off the names And scraps that you posted...

Sent a pm to Nabila too... :-/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

WOW!! this thread went from a meaningful discussion on plagiarists and writers copying to complete crucification of one member, i understand that she may be guilty but please this mob attitude is wrong. please stop targeting and treating one member like this. it is cruel.

and i am shocked where are the moderators of this forum? sleeping?? do they manage this forum at all?
i am very sorry that you are SHOCKED. i hope you are equally SHOCKED by the magnitude of what has been done. 

i understand some names have been cited-inadvertently(girls pls edit the relevant post as per.) In any case, that is a pseudo. No legal names cited.

It is cruel? Cruelty is not our motive here. Please refer to the very first post in this thread.

Illegallity is an even bigger issue. I hope an unbiased balancing exercise makes it clear to you.

Mob attitude? Mob? Really?? The posts throughout this thread are addressed to alleged writerS making repeated abuse of somebody's original piece of work. Excuse? Ignorance. Doesn't stand. 

There is no "may" be guilty here. Kindly cross-check.

The moderators are not sleeping.Thanks to some research done and backed with the relevant links, one such plagiarised work was closed just a few minutes ago.

I am not personally bashing you.Not interested. Just making it clear that this is not a "mob" at work. 

Girls, pls edit.Hug This thread is important. 

Thank you.

Karishma.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Nova_VidaNmyrapurplekidsun_shine_girl-_-harsh42reyaa.-.Pearl.-desigirl_18-Zara-AngelTeen

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where is the damn moderator???</font>

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am sorry post maker, I don't know you personally, but I believe that this post must be reported and then action must be taken regarding the plagiarism.</font>

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">please post links to the two stories. that is the right way to present your claim that she is copying from another. members please do not sit in your seats with your comps in the luxury of your homes and crucify someone like this. be more civil.</font>

Woah!! Hold up!!
You cannot make a comment like that, hun... Like you said it yourself, you don't know me...

I am not comfortable with all this too, and I've asked people to stop doing it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AajKuchMatBolnaNmyrakarismapurplekidreyaa.AngelTeen.ayesha.

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where is the damn moderator???</font>

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am sorry post maker, I don't know you personally, but I believe that this post must be reported and then action must be taken regarding the plagiarism.</font>

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">please post links to the two stories. that is the right way to present your claim that she is copying from another. members please do not sit in your seats with your comps in the luxury of your homes and crucify someone like this. be more civil.</font>

Hi. If you follow this thread from the beginning you will se that the TM has mentioned time and time again that this post isn't about a specific person or case but rather about the issue of plagiarising as a whole.

However various members here have knowingly and unknowingly digressed the issue and made it personal and the TM and some members are trying to control and rectify the situation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karismapurplekid-_-harsh42-.Pearl.-

Go to top