Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 63)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

this is what nanna comments for when i told her that her os was fab .. that os:happiness thats just closed down by Khushi

Awwwn, thankyou so much Lyraa Smile
I don't normally write stuff like this, since I can never stop blushing EmbarrassedBlushing
I am glad you liked it Heart

That an EPIC reply!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AajKuchMatBolnaNmyra

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

Originally posted by Electric_BuBBle

Originally posted by Nmyra

Dude, Lyraa, I went to see the scraps that you sent but they aren't there...Did she delete them???

i second that could we see the scraps?

if u have deleted her off ur buddy list, u will not be able to view her scraps cz her scrap book has limited accessLOL

It does, last time I checked it didn't Confused

i didnt delete her off for this reason ...
wanted to read wat hers upporters will scrap actually,...she does have one...

really? who? that darkdove person?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinnu-

Electric_BuBBle IF-Dazzler
Electric_BuBBle
Electric_BuBBle

--Edited!

Edited by Electric_BuBBle - 04 April 2012 at 9:18pm
pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by pc17

OMG! OMG! OMG! Let us have a moment to PLEASE spam this thread!

I used to be REALLY REALLY obsessed! Did you watch the recent Strong Heart YG family special? SO JOKES!

OMFG! Infinite! Come here my sister from another mother (W*F I know?! But go with it! LOL) HOYA!!!!!!!!!!! 

G-dragon's hair-it's getting bloody crazier than Lady Gaga's, Nicki Minaj's and Katy Perry's combined together!!!! That MV just had me spitting out the water I was drinking left, right and centre when I saw it! 

Sulli is cute and OMG! Taeyang ABs alert! Blushing

"Daymnn fantastic baby!" I found someone else with my love for KPOP!

ps. do you watch dramas? L is in Shut up! Flower boy band! Have a look at my display pic? (This hotwa is in it!)

TEARS OF JOY RN!! :') 

Nooo I haven't since I have my A2 exams coming up and if I don't get A*AA then I miss my Cambridge Medicine offer and will have to go to Birmingham... -_- And KPop is just WAY too addictive... I know THAT from experience LOL I do however have the entire English Subtitled episode downloaded and saved so that no copyright infringement removals can stop me from watching it once exams are finally done with. 

INFINITE IS SO PERFECT OMG. Yesss!! HOYA!! My friend brought me back a copy of their full album from Korea and it came with a MASSIVE poster of them (the one where they're all in suits in that room and every single one of them looks perfect) and a card with Hoya's signature on the back. I loled so hard when I heard they had to reshoot the entire teaser because L's fly was down :') Shows how guttermind the KPop fandom is LOL My favourite member is actually Dongwoo because his laugh is so uninhibited that I smile every time he cracks it out. 

Who're your favourite groups? OMG have you been in KPop long enough to fully appreciate Chansung's growth from creepy bun-boy to buffed up BEAUTY UNFF x1000000000.

I watched the first two episodes of that because one of the guys in the trailer was the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life- like the last time I remember being so completely swept off my feet was the first time I saw Barun Sobti... but then in like, the second episode he got hit by a truck and I just turned the computer off. LOL If you say it's good though, I will definitely return to it!! 

I'm so glad I found you btw :') WE CAN OBSESS OVER BOTH ISS PYAAR AND KPOP AND PRETEND THEY'RE SOMEHOW RELEVANT TO EACH OTHER.

Yep it is SO addictive! I actually LOVE 2PM, Infinite, Big Bang and Super Junior (not the actual music, purely because they are a laugh riot!)

Chansung...yes please! YUM! I love bananas ever since I found out he loved them lol! Dongwoo is cool btw-he dances so well with my man Hoya!

YES YES YES watch it! The boys in it are all so beautiful-I was like drooling! I think you mean Lee Min Ki yeah he was so charismatic but his death is actually a big plot device in the show, sad he had to go. 

Yay we can obsess over them together-and hey this thread has showed us how RELEVANT the two things are! Wink
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

what does her supporter have to say??

Know thar girl, Dark Dove. She's her friend.
She scraped that "Nanna don't gooo!! i'm ur sister. lets talk via PMs. Said she'll help her out in this mess!"

i was rolling on the ground!

AajKuchMatBolnaAddie07

Electric_BuBBle IF-Dazzler
Electric_BuBBle
Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

Dude, Lyraa, I went to see the scraps that you sent but they aren't there...Did she delete them???

i second that could we see the scraps?

Just go to Nanna's profile, her username is --Nannalicious--, if u don't know her username.. click her scraps but they aren't there except my convos with her from previous month..

not on my list...cant see a thing

>dejected sigh<

im feel like Ursala..but..

DarkDove
04 April 2012   Nanna...

im with you alright!!
you will get through this!! trust me!!
are you here!!!? please!!! can we talk through pm's!!???
please sister...
im your sister right!!!? please talk to me!

I'm confused... Confused

Addie07areeba_blossom

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

what does her supporter have to say??

Know thar girl, Dark Dove. She's her friend.
She scraped that "Nanna don't gooo!! i'm ur sister. lets talk via PMs. Said she'll help her out in this mess!"

i was rolling on the ground!

Apparently she plagiarized from that DarkDove girl as well...some friend she was.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AajKuchMatBolnaAddie07anodaksgfan

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

<font color="#666699">For all those who feel closing her thread wont help,, some action needs to be taken...
</font>
<font color="#666699">Manyof us here are writers... If we stand up against this together, we will have a massive support of our readers which comprises of more than half of ipkknd forum... Mods will be forced to take an action...</font>
<font color="#666699">
</font>
<font color="#666699">I dont want her to get out of the forun or something.. but i dont want her to write cz i will never trust anything that she has written and will always feel that its not fair on the writers...</font>

</div><div>
But more than that my concern Lyraa is what is the measure's that they intend to take? A flimsy thread closed is pointless.

PS- totally off topic here - ur username is it a reference to Lyraa from His Dark Materials?

no just the constellation-- LyraLOL

Call me cruel or whatever, I have an issue and a fear of her reading my FFs and writings of friends and the writers I like and all other writers too and reproducing our work as her own some where else. I don't know how we can prevent that but that is what is mainly what is bothering me about this whole thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

Go to top