Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 49)

AajKuchMatBolna Goldie
AajKuchMatBolna
AajKuchMatBolna

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by london_doll

Guys plagiarism checker checks it in google.. it is still not foolproof,,, ok sometimes i have to listen to recorded lectures... If i miss what the a line sir has been dictating, i google it and most of the times find it and sometimes even though it is available online i cant find it... 
here we have managed to find most of the stuff... however the ones we havent found, we cant say its original.. YES M TALKING ABT SECRETS IN THE ELEVATOR... We just have to find the source and even without the source i can tell that its not written by nanna... She is addicted to copying and she pastes stuff 4m different FF sites which are hard to trace

I don't know about 10 Ways To Annoy ASR cause that's kind IPKKND-ish..

Still wanna check?

Hopefully she will have the decency that she didn't copy EVERYTHING!

Secrets In The Elevator, YES! I doubt that one big time! I mean if you look back at the post, at the end she said she wouldn't continue it! The Audacity! She wanted us to BEG her!

I feel beyond cheated!

Btw, someone send me the links to their edited comments! I want a laugh!

~Ashu <3

there are other forums with FFs too... what if she has copied another ipk FF

True, how bout I look at Myedunia and you look at Tellychakar
and someone can take PunjabiJunktion (I don't know exact website names, use google lol!)

-Chinnu- IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NmyrakarismanayikaAquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Originally posted by nayika

Aww I feel cheated now! We've filled well over her 30 page limit for comments and she still hasn't graced us with an 'update'. Where are you Nanna? We've fulfilled your usual criteria and more! Ab toh aajao! ;)

HAHAHH!!

Oh Shuey!! I just died laughing ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcAajKuchMatBolnakarismanayika-Zara-

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by london_doll

Originally posted by purplekid

ust an OS I wrote when I was getting bored while studying. Hope you all like it SmilePlease leave lots of comments, and if you want PM's for my future work, be sure to send me a buddy request. Heart

this is what she writes before pasting her copied stuff... 

What a fake b***h! And she makes it seem so real! I do that, and I get less than a quarter comments and likes, and I write for three, painful hours per update!

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about! I mean there is a limit! How desperate can someone get?

Btw: Hey Simran and Zara!! How's it going?? Lol *Random Conversation in between rant, typical Ashu lol!*

Good Good! And you? How's life? :D 
Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Aww I feel cheated now! We've filled well over her 30 page limit for comments and she still hasn't graced us with an 'update'. Where are you Nanna? We've fulfilled your usual criteria and more! Ab toh aajao! ;)

lol aww shue i love it when ur snarky...now i dnt feel so awful for thinking of all these sarcastic comments to her update criteria's LOL

Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-_-harsh42-Chinnu-nayikaAquaBluez17-Zara-

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

Originally posted by Nmyra

Originally posted by -Chinnu-

Originally posted by -Chinnu-

You know i'm going through her *cough* work right now and whats grating on my nerves more than anything are the peppy little authors notes...seriously??

yeah i know nami thats what's getting to me the most. She'd deman 20 pages of comments and 350 likes for plagiarised work!!

I do not get this, i don't buba, this is beyond strange, this is calculated. i just read that post by darkdove where she says that the*writer* didn't want to ask her if she could 'borrow her rape scene' cuz she didn't know how to write one...
i'm just speechless at the inanity of that statement!!!

in one of her FFs she wrote a note that she cant write mature stuff because she comes from a muslim nation and they are not allowed to think on those lines.. or write on them,... ACCIDENTAL honeymoon screamed "sex" even when the actual scene wasnt there at that time... ooh but then she hasnt written it right???.. she has copied..

yeah i know! Its stupid! Yeah lyraa she messaged me asking if i wrote mature contact and she was uncomfortable with writing it. Probably wanted to copy mine as well.Gosh how idiotic!

What?? When??

oh god that is such BS...i've written mature content, and i'm Muslim and from a predominantly Muslim nation.

Plus i don't steal, i dnt even think i can count how many hadith's there are against lies and stealing. Muslim eh? Kinda like Laden's Jihad.

ok with this certain aspect i cant stop myself.
So if me Nami or Mariam who are muslims who have written such scenes are now atheist coz we didnt follow her certain way of religion.
n i too kinda liked Laden's Jihad.

makes u wanat shake sense into her na buba?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinnu-

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

lol aww shue i love it when ur snarky...now i dnt feel so awful for thinking of all these sarcastic comments to her update criteria's LOL

Hug

I hear ya. Im so pissed off!!

She told me her sister wrote the SS Beautiful Stranger! 

I found it on a Korean Site. So her sister is Korean?!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_VidaNmyrakarismapurplekid-_-harsh42-Zara-

A_Nova_Vida Senior Member
A_Nova_Vida
A_Nova_Vida

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

ust an OS I wrote when I was getting bored while studying. Hope you all like it SmilePlease leave lots of comments, and if you want PM's for my future work, be sure to send me a buddy request. Heart

this is what she writes before pasting her copied stuff... 

She is so hilarious...Such a fat lie...I am very angry now.Angry.and I don't understand why did people continue reading her work ( I should not not say her  work but STOLEN) after knowing she has previously copied somebody's work...She needs to apologize to the original writers,and  to IF members..PERIOD!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-Zara-

Go to top