Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 45)

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinnu-

Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by Nmyra

Originally posted by -Chinnu-

You know i'm going through her *cough* work right now and whats grating on my nerves more than anything are the peppy little authors notes...seriously??

yeah i know nami thats what's getting to me the most. She'd deman 20 pages of comments and 350 likes for plagiarised work!!

I do not get this, i don't buba, this is beyond strange, this is calculated. i just read that post by darkdove where she says that the*writer* didn't want to ask her if she could 'borrow her rape scene' cuz she didn't know how to write one...
i'm just speechless at the inanity of that statement!!!

in one of her FFs she wrote a note that she cant write mature stuff because she comes from a muslim nation and they are not allowed to think on those lines.. or write on them,... ACCIDENTAL honeymoon screamed "sex" even when the actual scene wasnt there at that time... ooh but then she hasnt written it right???.. she has copied..

yeah i know! Its stupid! Yeah lyraa she messaged me asking if i wrote mature contact and she was uncomfortable with writing it. Probably wanted to copy mine as well.Gosh how idiotic!

there is still no way of finding out if she hasn't done that already... she has copied from so many FF sites.. how will we know if she has posted our work there??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcNmyrakarisma

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Oh my freaking God! WHAT THE HELL! Honestly, how much has been copied?! Ugh! This is not done! Being a writer myself, I'd hate to have my work copied. Being inspired is one thing, COPYING is another. I am going to go through this thread and report every single one of those plagiarised pieces of writing.

Thanks a bunch for this post by the way Hug

karismaAddie07-JollyJabeen-

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
LOL i'm sry but did anyone notice that after the edited comments the most hilarious thing is, that her likes on those same comments are still there??...the irony is killing me!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

321abckarismaAddie07-Chinnu-AquaBluez17-JollyJabeen-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

LOL i'm sry but did anyone notice that after the edited comments the most hilarious thing is, that her likes on those same comments are still there??...the irony is killing me!

yea... i noticed...lol

Nmyrakarisma-JollyJabeen-

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

HA! I was just trying to find my comment, got fed up, and noticed the same thing! BRAIN SYNC!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NmyrakarismaAddie07-JollyJabeen-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
the way you could check if she has copied and pasted is by putting your work into  http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyrakarismapurplekid-JollyJabeen-

AajKuchMatBolna Goldie
AajKuchMatBolna
AajKuchMatBolna

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108132/6/13-stars-one-shots-compilation-open-apply-oneshot-request-superjunior-you

Found by zara...
zee just complain to the mods k... and place a comment in the plagiarism complaint box

OK THAT'S IT! Here goes my rant!
This person does not write HALF the things she posts, if not all (I'm not sure, still trying to figure out if 101 Ways to Annoy ASR [I don't rememb. the name] and if Elevator something [once again, don't rememb. name] are copied, anyone help me on this! I want justice for the writers!!
So they copy, DEMAND comments, and not 10 or 15 or even 25 but a FULL 30 PAGES!

Each page on IF has to have 8 comments, regardless of the length of the posts so if you do simple math, you come to know that this person DEMANDS, mind you, 240 COMMENTS!!!

on work that isn't even theirs!

And then there are us writers who slowly gain their way up the ladder to better writing not forced appreciation!

I mean I look back at my old FF and writings and I LAUGH!! They were that bad!! (Thanks to the people who encouraged me even back then when my writing wasn't that hot lol!)

But I got better with time, I didn't write my first FF to become "popular".

"I write cause I want to write."  ~Sarah (Desi-)

And if their sole purpose was to write just to express themselves and their ideas than they would've never done this. This isn't writing, this is a desperate attempt and publicity and recognition.

If you want to be appreciated, do something that people would appreciate you for!

Another thing I don't get about the person is that the author notes at the beginning of their updates. NO ONE could tell that they didn't write that, it was just so believable! I feel cheated!

And to think I admired the way their writings had that flow to it!

Thanks Harshita for creating this MUCH needed post! Hug

And thanks Zara and Lyraa for playing James Bond and helping the writers recieve credit for their work, I'm still trying to find out if her other works were plagiarized or not but not everyone is as good as you 2 and the person who exposed this lie to us!

~Ashu <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_VidakarismapurplekidS.Stephy-Zara--JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zara-

the way you could check if she has copied and pasted is by putting your work into  http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/

TFS Zee! Your on a roll!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-Zara-

Go to top