Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 43)

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by Lyraa99

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108132/6/13-stars-one-shots-compilation-open-apply-oneshot-request-superjunior-you

Found by zara...
zee just complain to the mods k... and place a comment in the plagiarism complaint box

Oh for the love of god!Angry

Okay seriously, Im going to go on her work and edit my comments. This is NOT on.

TFS Zee and Lyraa : )

keep this os on the first page of the discussion forum.. spam away... lets protest against plagiarismLOL i have edited my comment which is one the first page luckily...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-Zara--JollyJabeen-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

You know i'm going through her *cough* work right now and whats grating on my nerves more than anything are the peppy little authors notes...seriously?? 
nmyra read her comments and note at the end of every update... that can rile up a saint...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Nova_VidaNmyrakarisma

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinnu-

You know i'm going through her *cough* work right now and whats grating on my nerves more than anything are the peppy little authors notes...seriously??

yeah i know nami thats what's getting to me the most. She'd deman 20 pages of comments and 350 likes for plagiarised work!!

I do not get this, i don't buba, this is beyond strange, this is calculated. i just read that post by darkdove where she says that the*writer* didn't want to ask her if she could 'borrow her rape scene' cuz she didn't know how to write one...

i'm just speechless at the inanity of that statement!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_Vidakarisma-Chinnu-S.Stephy

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

yeah i know nami thats what's getting to me the most. She'd deman 20 pages of comments and 350 likes for plagiarised work!!

I do not get this, i don't buba, this is beyond strange, this is calculated. i just read that post by darkdove where she says that the*writer* didn't want to ask her if she could 'borrow her rape scene' cuz she didn't know how to write one...

The concept or 'borrowing' writing is slightly new to me. What? How does that even make sense? Can you return that to someone? ConfusedLOL

Edited by Naina2127 - 04 April 2012 at 5:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Nova_Vidakarisma-_-harsh42reyaa.-JollyJabeen-

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108132/6/13-stars-one-shots-compilation-open-apply-oneshot-request-superjunior-you

Found by zara...
zee just complain to the mods k... and place a comment in the plagiarism complaint box

Oh for the love of god!Angry

Okay seriously, Im going to go on her work and edit my comments. This is NOT on.

TFS Zee and Lyraa : )
I KNOW!!I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT 4 SOME OF MY COMMENTS ON HERS; THEN I THOUGHT WHY BOTHER REVISITING HER FRIGGIN' PAGE..IT JUST KEPT MAKING ME ANGRIER THAN I ALREADY WAS. WILL CARRY ON LATER..SHE'S SUCH A STUPID COW!

N YES I THINK MARIAM ABOVE IS RIGHT. PLEASE GIVE IT A THOUGHT..SCARY, I KNOW!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Nova_Vida-JollyJabeen-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

keep this os on the first page of the discussion forum.. spam away... lets protest against plagiarismLOL i have edited my comment which is one the first page luckily...

yh i was 1st to comment on that os too...feel like a foolCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-JollyJabeen-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

in one of her FFs she wrote a note that she cant write mature stuff because she comes from a muslim nation and they are not allowed to think on those lines.. or write on them,... ACCIDENTAL honeymoon screamed "sex" even when the actual scene wasnt there at that time... ooh but then she hasnt written it right???.. she has copied.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_VidaNmyra-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

The concept or 'borrowing' writing is slightly new to me. What? How does that even make sense? Can you return that to someone? ConfusedLOL

Im sorry, I know this is a serious topic but your comment completely cracked me up!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyrakarismapurplekid..Naina..

Go to top