Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 40)

A_Nova_Vida Senior Member
A_Nova_Vida
A_Nova_Vida

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I mean seriously...copying and then getting all the fame as you have achieved the world..if u know what I mean.Shocked

She was/is my friend?..anyways when I found out abt  her last FF Accidental Honeymoon was copied..I was so disgusted and I even thought to unbuddy her but then I thought well maybe she was INNOCENT...now that I have found out her other FF was also copied from an another site..I feel like throwing up...I mean if u can't write why do u even bother to take ur time and copy and paste somebody els work when u can do something better in that time?

I feel so bad for the original writer..does she even know that her work is being copied?..Shockedpoor soul...its takes hours of effort to pull out one scene but it takes a second for somebody to copy ur work and claim it as their own..so pathetic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-_-harsh42-Zara-

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Originally posted by DarkDove

Hey everyone,
here is Haffie. 
(...)

I told my friend and she immediately reported it to the mods. Smart friend. Hold on to THAT one.

I even posted a comment on her ff asking her, if she really likes my work that much she could have asked and I would have been honored that someone likes my work so much that she wants to use it! I really would have said yes if she has asked me. She didn't ask did she? Ok fine, you're being magnanimous koz you seem to be such a sweet girl at heart. What abt the other writers she cheated on?? Ignorance prevails huh?

I was awake till 4 am, I had to wake up at 7 am. You see , my class was going to an university to visit and see how a actual university looks like! I should have been excited, but I was completely  feeling numb and down that day. When I was supposed to be exploring and having fun with my friends. Noted for further reference.

She sent me an apology pm and I told her my conditions. She had to post an comment on my threads and openly apologize. I don't get it. She made it plain on YOUR threads that she was copying your work? What about on HER threads? Koz I sure didn't see it.

And then I felt bad for her, I felt like the bad one here because of me her FF closed down.
Somebody please shake some sense into this girl. 
YOU are not the one at fault here. She played the game of the reverse psycho n reeled you in.(n probably said gee thanks 4 having such marvellous ideas n 4 being my bestest friend ever. Btw, when's your next chapter out?)  
You need to believe in yourself Haffie! You put in the hardwork. Gosh, surely your self-esteem should be greater than someone who actually steals someone else's work. Repeatedly!! grrr

My friends even scolded my badly saying I should't feel bad! But I did. Well, stop feeling bad now. High time. It's more than feelings. It's a serious matter and could land her in big trouble (n anyone else doing the monkey act)
She wanted to leave IF, but I convinced her to stay. head-banging!Dead
She stayed.  What happens henceforth is up to the mods. Idea! How about she changes her nick again and start anew?!!Confused How safe is that 4 others?

I got so happy when she dedicated Accidental Honeymoon to me! But then she found out that it was being copied from a novel and stopped. Arrggg!!I'm gonna blow a fuse.  She dedicated her stolen work to you. And apparently she later found out it was being copied.. Pray, tell me, who was copying in the first place? 

I gave her moral support,  saying that she had no idea and it wasn't her fault. Noted

But I just found out that she has also copied something else.  A few times actually fyi
But guys, maybe she did that so that she could get a little recognition around the members so that she could start her own work ad have a group of members who will read her work.  I didn't even read the full sentence here because rationalising on something obviously bad does NOT make it more acceptable. 
And btw, please don't try to make up excuses for her. She can and should stand up for herself if she has something to say (m holding myself back from a veryy sarcastic remark here). 
Haffie you've supported her enough, not knowing what she was up to. Don't try to get into her mind. Suffice to say, we don't blame you. But the writers who got their work stolen might think differently if things are brought to their attention. And yes, w.r.t the notes made, you might want to think a bit about what you expect from someone calling herself your friend for a change..

Guys, we should't be so mean and rough. How mean is mean?
(...)
Guys, we can help her through the means of love. Count me out. 
There has to be a reason why she did that. As in she didn't knowNot an excuse.1, 2, 3..she'd know the numbers better.
I will talk to her, please don't be mean to her. A lesson in growing up. Life IS harsh. And we're still being lenient.

Like always, 
Love,
Haffie. 

While I admire the loyalty you are showing to your friend, I do not feel that you're doing the right thing by showing her THIS much support. Your act can and will only encourage her to continue this disgraceful behavior, and in doing that many writers will still have their work stolen.

Whether there is a reason she is doing this or not, the fact remains that she is stealing and taking credit for something which does NOT belong to her. End of story. 

She does not deserve to have her threads remain open, and in my opinion does not deserve to be a member of a forum where people put in a LOT of time and effort to produce FFs for readers, who in turn spend a LOT of time reading and getting involved in the stories presented to them. 

Your friend is wrong, and is openly stealing. And, if she's old enough to be a member here, and copy/paste AND pretend that the work is hers, then she is up to no good, and she needs to be stopped. Period.

AGREE with HeadoverHeels.Again. 
I've just dropped in a few comments of my own up above, in your own post. 

Take care Haffie. There's a point we're trying to make here. 

Hello-hi Bye-bye!
              (Manorama Raizada)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24A_Nova_VidaNmyrafanARDarkDove-_-harsh42-Chinnu-Addie07-Zara-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I didnt wanna point out herebut almost everything she has written is plagiarized.. another SS has been closed and i have pmd the mods regarding this one... thanks to hiru for letting me know

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_Vidakarisma-_-harsh42nayikaS.Stephy-Zara--JollyJabeen-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

I didnt wanna point out herebut almost everything she has written is plagiarized.. another SS has been closed and i have pmd the mods regarding this one... thanks to hiru for letting me know

Nooo wayyy!Shocked i just saw this os and thought phewww at least this one isnt copied ...but now...WHAT THE-!!!!
now i'm wondering what about her other works like the elevator one? its not right...right?!?!

Edited by -Zara- - 04 April 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_Vidakarisma-_-harsh42-JollyJabeen-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkDove

Hey everyone,

Guys, we should't be so mean and rough. We can make her understand that she doesn't needs to do that anymore. We can help her, give her inspiration. We can talk this out with her. 
I really got close to her since we became friends after I got to know her. Guys, although she lives at the other side of the world, I consider her as my sister! I love her. 

Guys, we can help her through the means of love. There has to be a reason why she did that. I will talk to her, please don't be mean to her.

Like always, 
Love,
Haffie. 
haffie 
i was the one who found about accidental honeymoon and i supported her... she wanted me to keep quite about her copying and she told me she had taken permission from the mods.. i didnt buy that and i told her to remove AH and to give a honest confession... the confession was written by me so that the others shouldnt be hash on her . i did that cz i thought she made a genuine mistake...

One who copies cannot really write... If she could she wouldnt have copied. This is not done for recognition... That GIRL CANNOT WRITE. PERIOD.
I can understand u being her frn but if she was considered u her frn she wud have at least been honest with u... She doesnt deserve anything not even a speck of  our love

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_VidaNmyrakarismaAajKuchMatBolnafanARDarkDove-_-harsh42S.Stephy-Zara--JollyJabeen-

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karisma

[QUOTE=HeadOverHeels][QUOTE=DarkDove]
And btw, please don't try to make up excuses for her. She can and should stand up for herself if she has something to say (m holding myself back from a veryy sarcastic remark here). 

I'm sorry but i just can't resist finishing this bit. 

She can and should stand up for herself if she has something to say  

- assuming she knows how to speak that is...

I get this may seem mean but honestly the more i read the posts on this thread and the more her threads get shut down the lower my tolerance level is getting.

A_Nova_Vidakarisma-_-harsh42prpk525-JollyJabeen-

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcA_Nova_Vidakarisma-_-harsh42prpk525-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reyabear

I found another one:

The perfect date :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2682002

My Best Date Forever!!!!!!!:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/126143/1/the-perfect-date-aaronyan-oneshot-romance

OH COME ON!

You have got to be kidding me Stern Smile

A_Nova_VidaNmyrakarisma-_-harsh42prpk525

Go to top