Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 11)

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

What is the protocol here for dealing with these thieves? I don't see anything except a closed thread. Why is the member not banned and being allowed to continue retaining her account, and posting all over the forum? 

At the very least there should be a thread with a list of all plagiarizers posted in it, so people are more aware. This kind of thing is definitely not being taken seriously enough.

True. . .

Even if the thief's account was banned, Anne, she could always come up with another account!!

That is. . . . .  . SCANDALOUS, no doubt!! But it could happen, y'know??!  Confused Confused

I seriously don't understand what else we can do then!!!  Ouch

I know... but almost no action is sort of like encouragement, kwim? It's all very pathetic. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-_-harsh42minimuffin86

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

What is the protocol here for dealing with these thieves? I don't see anything except a closed thread. Why is the member not banned and being allowed to continue retaining her account, and posting all over the forum? 

At the very least there should be a thread with a list of all plagiarizers posted in it, so people are more aware. This kind of thing is definitely not being taken seriously enough.

When she plagiarized Accidental honey moon from jessica harts novel honeymoon with the boss, her post was closed... she gave me sum bull abt coping it from another site.. i didnt buy it, but thought that kid might not really know that it was wrong.. And now looks like she never really wrote anything and the max thats gonna happen is her thread will be closed... I think we should just boycott her... i cant speak for others but shez off my list

same here. looks like she didn't really wrote ANYTHING on HER OWN

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

321abckarisma-_-harsh42Addie07

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I would feel terrible if someone copied my work & claimed it as her own.

I would feel even worse if I were ever tempted to write an OS based on another work or book.

Anyone found plagiarizing must be effectively dealt with according to the rules of this Forum.

All hail MEMBERSONLY & NOCOPY that protect our work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-_-harsh42--Sobi--Addie07AngelTeen

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

When she plagiarized Accidental honey moon from jessica harts novel honeymoon with the boss, her post was closed... she gave me sum bull abt coping it from another site.. i didnt buy it, but thought that kid might not really know that it was wrong.. And now looks like she never really wrote anything and the max thats gonna happen is her thread will be closed... I think we should just boycott her... i cant speak for others but shez off my list

She's off my list too. . .

But such people must be banned, Adi!! Closing threads didn't prove to be effective in her case, did it??!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

321abckarismaAddie07-.Pearl.-.hea.

karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

FULL          SUPPORT!!!!!!!!
revising 4 exams..not in a gud mood..Dead so sb better not mess me up further..grrr.. 

a quick word.. more damage-control actions shd be taken rather than merely closing the thread. Read above post by HeadoverHeels.Very important.

Please act.

A_Nova_Vidaasumi-_-harsh42Addie07

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
You know I keep on seeing her FFs on the top place, as people keep on commenting. I don't think she will do something for her guilty measures Stern Smile

karismaasumi-_-harsh42Addie07

asumi Goldie
asumi
asumi

Originally posted by smitar

I would feel terrible if someone copied my work & claimed it as her own.

I would feel even worse if I were ever tempted to write an OS based on another work or book.

Anyone found plagiarizing must be effectively dealt with according to the rules of this Forum.

All hail MEMBERSONLY & NOCOPY that protect our work.

how to make a post "NO COPY" ????

and then i WILL hail it! !Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-_-harsh42

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

same here. looks like she didn't really wrote ANYTHING on HER OWN

Same. Off my list.

She actually had the nerve to send out PMs to her readers (which to my horror now included me) saying that she wasnt going to demand PMs because she had been criticized for that yesterday. Woman, you are copy-pasting work, you shouldnt demand anything from us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Nova_Vida321abckarismaasumiPsychedelicAajKuchMatBolnaAddie07-_-harsh42Jyo.S.Stephy--Siva--molten_lava.hea.

Go to top