Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Yup! This was the one I was ranting about the other day. But yeah, I reported it, and am posting now only after it's closed. =/

Finding plagiarized stories just kills my mood -_-

Tell me about it. I actually saw this before but i'm not a huge Garwood fan so i didn't realize...plus i only skimmed thru the first page.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nmyra

Tell me about it. I actually saw this before but i'm not a huge Garwood fan so i didn't realize...plus i only skimmed thru the first page.

LOL I"ve never read this or any of her other work to be honest. I just felt queasy as I started reading it, ya know? The fact that it was set back in the day, Arnav being a soldier, something (?) and the language just didn't sit well with me, so I did a quick Google check, and lo and behold! Guess what I find!
Nmyra thumbnail
Hello, 

This is to inform you that the Post -  http://forum.punjabijunktion.co.in/f410/101-ways-go-what-274635/

On your site has been taken from my post on India Forums - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2892969

The post has been taken and shared without my consent, and as such amounts to Infringement of Intellectual property and as the site hosting it Punjabi Junktion is liable under the Tort Law as subject to Negligence of Duty of Care.

I trust the issue will be dealt with, before I am forced to take further measures.

Regards,

Nmyra

><><><><><>

That is what i just mailed to the PJ site admin, someone needs to let IF's head know that IF too is also under the same law liable for negligence.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naina2127

LOL I"ve never read this or any of her other work to be honest. I just felt queasy as I started reading it, ya know? The fact that it was set back in the day, Arnav being a soldier, something (?) and the language just didn't sit well with me, so I did a quick Google check, and lo and behold! Guess what I find!

That FF is plagiarised too? I really liked it
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Very good point! as a reader i am just disappointed! People need to stop taking the credit of other people's work it really is just sad !  and most of the readers are just gullible plagiarizers needs to be stopped! 
saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
oh my god..this is so shameful! talk about lack of conscience...
Nmyra thumbnail
Having recently encountered another flagrant bout of Plagiarism and Unabashed Lying to boot - I was wondering if it wasn't time we had a List of known offenders - Why are Plagiarized posts not shut down CLEARLY STATING why the post is being closed?
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^And sometimes what is most frustrating is they aren't even taken care of even after reporting several times!
Nmyra thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dee-

^^And sometimes what is most frustrating is they aren't even taken care of even after reporting several times!

Not to mention the shamless MID's which actually have the audacity to scrap you links mere days after  - 

Titaliya_AP
08 October 2012  Hiya!!

This is my first time. Could you please out this link for me?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3223389

Which coincidentally is the link to Arina_R's new FF. ðŸ˜†

Also - have I mentioned that there is a friend who was there WHEN she updated who caught her uploading with 'Connor' instead of 'Arnav'.  A mere coincidence that  - the link copied from == http://touch.wattpad.com/926400

Had a protagonist named Connor? I think not.
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^Hahaha!! And there was one of the threads where the TM removes the plagiarized content and says that her friend had written it and she had opted it on the other person's behalf. How is that her other FFs and shots are also copied from somewhere... If they have goggle, watt pad and fanfictions.net... We also have them and this is the key point which they forget! *sighs*