Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariqa_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Desi-

Gah!!!! it makes me want to scream! i have defriended the person in question and am fearful of what she "may" have copied of mine! This is serious! it's not just a "sweet sharing" of someone else's work...this is PLAGARISM! Forgery! Stealing! and a whole heap of other 'ISMs' that i can't think of!

I totally AGREE! Luckily I did not have --Nannalicious- in my buddy list but regardless I think the Mods should check the links sent by Harshitha and close her posts sending her a warning!
Since Harshitha has not put them on her post but in her PM, I'm adding them here again for the MODS to see this and take some action please!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2690718 

copied from
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6913622/1/Teri_Ishq_Mein_Meri_Jaan_Fanaa_Ho_Jaaye

FF: love is in the air
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2203803

copied from

Good catch Harshitha (dumas)!๐Ÿ‘
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
can something be done if u find out that ur ff has been posted on some other forum, bcause i found out that one of my ffs have been put in some other forum without my permission Edited by niknavyu - 12 years ago
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shariqa_here

I totally AGREE! Luckily I did not have --Nannalicious- in my buddy list but regardless I think the Mods should check the links sent by Harshitha and close her posts sending her a warning!
Since Harshitha has not put them on her post but in her PM, I'm adding them here again for the MODS to see this and take some action please!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2690718 

copied from
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6913622/1/Teri_Ishq_Mein_Meri_Jaan_Fanaa_Ho_Jaaye

FF: love is in the air
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2203803

copied from

Good catch Harshitha (dumas)!๐Ÿ‘

Hey!! I'm Harshitha. . .
dumas is Kathy!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyhow, thanks. . . . ๐Ÿ˜Š
-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niknavyu

can something be done if u find out that ur ff has been posted on some other forum, bcause i found out that one of my ffs have been put in some other forum without my permission

You should contact the mods of the other site. .

Provide the links to your work, and the plagiarized one, and ask them to take the necessary action. . .

This has happened before too. . . ๐Ÿคข
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -_-harsh42

You should contact the mods of the other site. .

Provide the links to your work, and the plagiarized one, and ask them to take the necessary action. . .

This has happened before too. . . ๐Ÿคข

thnx but then i think i hav to open up an account there to put up a complaint๐Ÿ˜ญ
anyways thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by niknavyu - 12 years ago
You know what, I found one of my OS's, 'Heartbreak Warfare', posted on this site a few hours ago. 

The person didn't even so much as give me credit. I reported it, but this just makes me furious. The LEAST they could have done is give credit to the person who worked hard to write it in the first place. You know what, I'm done. I'm removing my works from I-F, and only making them available on my blog, and the link will be given to those few that are on my buddy list. That's it. I'm done posting stuff on public forums that do not copyright.
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Oh my gosh!
Shree!!!
No way! 
Yours too!!?? 
Are you alright!??

omg, your removing your works from IF!?
Please keep writing and send me the link to your blog too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You know, I have been thinking a while about removing my works from IF too... 
-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reyabear

You know what, I found one of my OS's, 'Heartbreak Warfare', posted on this site a few hours ago.

The person didn't even so much as give me credit. I reported it, but this just makes me furious. The LEAST they could have done is give credit to the person who worked hard to write it in the first place. You know what, I'm done. I'm removing my works from I-F, and only making them available on my blog, and the link will be given to those few that are on my buddy list. That's it. I'm done posting stuff on public forums that do not copyright.

Oh god!
Remove it, sweetie. . . .
This is terrible! x-(
insanelycrazy thumbnail
next post!! :/ because i posted the same thing twice and stupid IF doesn't let u delete :/Edited by insanelycrazy - 12 years ago
insanelycrazy thumbnail
okay so i knew that alot of people were plagiarizing stuff, with the notes before all the updates(like reyabear's OS) but i just came across this thread now(cus some how i skipped lyra's email  because of being a lazy ๐Ÿ˜•.) honestly i'm really sorry for all of you whose work has been copied without even so much of a mention or credit! its so f**ked,  that those who actually use their own creativity are barely acknowledged for something which is their own and all the effort and hard work they've put in goes to a waste  because a more popular writer copies it and they are flooded with comments and likes. its just unfair
its really sad and pathetic that people do not have their own brains or creativity to do something on their own. and even though i'm not a writer and stuff,  and yea yea i know i'm not suppose to bash (sorry mod!) but i never read this specific person's stuff, i was just going through it now and honestly its f**king rude to actually demand likes and comments with such harsh words! don't get me wrong, if u write u do want to be appreciated and everything and when ppl don't do that it does hurt, but i'm sorry .but if a person requests it nicely and u just snap back, saying i need these many pages of comments and you can wait is just f**king rude! specially when the writers with ALOT of more potentials don't even know their work is popular on somebody else's ruddy index without even their knowing.
harsh i'm glad you opened this discussion thread! i'm sure you're feeling bad and its natural :) and good call on this! i swear if u didn't put it up, being the slow pork i am wouldn't even know that plagiarizing is becoming so f**king prominent here! you're awesome, and if any1 copies your work or somebody else's, i hope they trip over a rock and fracture their hand(nope i don't care if its rude and unethical and yada yada yada) so they won't be able to type :D :D
Edited by insanelycrazy - 12 years ago