FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Firebolt

I guess if you want to cheat you are going to do it one way or the other.. my only question why go through all the trouble?? To look at a book/ff/whatever type out word by word then edit the names...seems like a lot of trouble...to me at least.. Maybe i am just a lazy-potato that way😆

trust me if you watch the american documentary  called catfish, you'll be shocked to realize how far people would go to get friends and attention.

Firebolt..

She actually works that hard to get the attention..makes me cringe thinking how low one can stoop to do so. 

Zara..

I agree 🤣🤣
Much needed post .Appreciate it.
I'm sure this thread doesn't need yet another pissed off reader/writer expressing how strongly she feels about plagiarism and the immorality of doing so
but

as several peeps mentioned it is so maddening to think that there are people who are so desperate for attention that they go to the trouble of passing off somebody else's hardwork and creativity as their own; wronging not only the original writer but also their often hundreds of avid readers who have been duped. Not only do they milk out compliments and likes from these readers but some of then have the freaking audacity to DEMAND likes and comments before updating. WTH man.
That to me just demonstrates that these cheaters have absolutely no regard for anybody else's feelings or trust.
IPKKND is one of those shows that has the craziest, most loyal, ardent fans and naturally thousands and thousands of people across the world log on to IF every day to relive ArHi through the works of the writers on IF. For all those readers who have enjoyed these people's works without realising it has been plagiarised... Disgust is perhaps the best word to sum up that feeling
other guys have also alluded to the frustating knowledge that these cheaters receive so many likes/comments and appreciation for work where their only contribution has been to copy, paste and change names while there are plenty of newbie writers who are posting original pieces but lack the established reader base so perhaps do not get so many likes/comments
I think this situation sucks
and I sincerely hope that all the plagiarisers stop or just leave IF so that we can all enjoy each other's works without
a) recognising the writing/concepts as your own
b) recognising the work as somebody else's
c) discovering that it has been copied off actual, professional literature
d) fearing for your own work

this forum can be so much fun; let's clear out the cheating and focus only on the good!
Nobody replied..What's the locking code- the RED don't copy one?

Much thx

Originally posted by karisma

Nobody replied..What's the locking code- the RED don't copy one?

Much thx

[ NOCOPY ]  without the spaces. :)
I totally agree with your post. 

Writers put a lot of effort in their works. These works are products of their imagination and creativity, it is totally unfair if someone steals their works, not to mention that it's unethical.
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago

ss: short term shaadi... copied from the same FF honey moon with the boss (the original novel from where she copied and came up with accidental honeymoon) ... managed to find only a line but i guess she has copied scenes and sentences... so we wont be able to find it
Edited by Lyraa99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lyraa99

ss: short term shaadi... copied from the same FF honey moon with the boss (the original novel from where she copied and came up with accidental honeymoon)... managed to find only a line but i guess she has copied scenes and sentences... so we wont be able to find it

OMG
again one
is she gone mad or she is so desparate for fame and liking that she is copying everything.that too frm famous writer.
Ohh man this is going over my nerves aftr munchys siggy thing.Edited by aparna5293 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lyraa99

ss: short term shaadi... copied from the same FF honey moon with the boss (the original novel from where she copied and came up with accidental honeymoon) ... managed to find only a line but i guess she has copied scenes and sentences... so we wont be able to find it

The sad bit is none of this is surprising me anymore