FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Its really bad that some people are plagiarizing.. 😵
psst! 🤗 What is the locking code btw? tx

Come to think of it, is there a page for all those "safety" codes writers use? A link maybe? Anyone??

Um..yea Sanchi they can always sit down n type..agree agree..

but, girls, if there r stronger measures in place, plus if u've warned the alleged authors , then the penalty is entitled to be stricter.

Their acts would,and should, be evaluated at a higher standard in the future.(NOT at all trying to be patronising here..😕 just sthg m thinking abt w.r.t the mods and the forum itself🥺).

So I perso think it's worth generating a code 4 locking the later posts/UPDATES(well,for a start!!)

achh.😭 just realised i wt be able to quote the author's words when commenting next to them anymore.. more time-consuming🤢

Nevermind😛 (m sure they'll think of a way round it)

kuch paane ke liye kuch khona parta hai

(now WHO said that first?🤔 Anyway!🤣 Too obvious, by anyone's standards)

huhh...Do I really need to say it? LMAO!!
Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

@Sancho

Well, what about a chicken that got surgery and got turned into a cock but then it could still lay eggs? Could happen, na?

(...)

Damn a sexy chick! 

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

I thought 'bout that..but if someone can actually plagiarise two more FFs even after having one closed..I doubt such writers can ever happen to come with original ideas...

and she is editing tad bits, chanding background, names..so typing must be easy for her. I take hardly 10 minutes to type out something seeing some page :| 

total 7 sancho... 7 of her works are copied... n i bet anything the rest are too, we have just not traced the source
i must say... this is the first thread where i have commented so much... never commented this much anywhere... if this thread remains as active for long, i'll be a dazzler in no time😆
Originally posted by Lyraa99

i must say... this is the first thread where i have commented so much... never commented this much anywhere... if this thread remains as active for long, i'll be a dazzler in no time😆

me too lyraa
y rarely comment on discussion forum and if this thread remain for few more days , i want to complete next 100 comments here:D
Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

^3000 to bea dazzler?

yup:D
for me its long distance journey lol
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

I thought 'bout that..but if someone can actually plagiarise two more FFs even after having one closed..I doubt such writers can ever happen to come with original ideas...

and she is editing tad bits, chanding background, names..so typing must be easy for her. I take hardly 10 minutes to type out something seeing some page :| 

I guess if you want to cheat you are going to do it one way or the other.. my only question why go through all the trouble?? To look at a book/ff/whatever type out word by word then edit the names...seems like a lot of trouble...to me at least.. Maybe i am just a lazy-potato that way😆