Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

I KNOW RIGHT! OMG! I am new to uni and all this crap is doing my head it. There is turn-it-in that can stuff you up SO bad it's not even funny. And then I see this. Makes me what to scream at that person!

dude in school u get a referral! u cant' ENTER a freaking ivy league if you have plagiarized!! u get EXPELLED!
AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

there are other forums with FFs too... what if she has copied another ipk FF

True, how bout I look at Myedunia and you look at Tellychakar
and someone can take PunjabiJunktion (I don't know exact website names, use google lol!)

Let's see what happensEdited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayika

Aww I feel cheated now! We've filled well over her 30 page limit for comments and she still hasn't graced us with an 'update'. Where are you Nanna? We've fulfilled your usual criteria and more! Ab toh aajao! ;)

HAHAHH!!

Oh Shuey!! I just died laughing 🀣
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: london_doll

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about! I mean there is a limit! How desperate can someone get?

Btw: Hey Simran and Zara!! How's it going?? Lol *Random Conversation in between rant, typical Ashu lol!*

Good Good! And you? How's life? :D 
Nmyra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayika

Aww I feel cheated now! We've filled well over her 30 page limit for comments and she still hasn't graced us with an 'update'. Where are you Nanna? We've fulfilled your usual criteria and more! Ab toh aajao! ;)

lol aww shue i love it when ur snarky...now i dnt feel so awful for thinking of all these sarcastic comments to her update criteria's πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Nmyra thumbnail
Originally posted by: 18shabbo

ok with this certain aspect i cant stop myself.
So if me Nami or Mariam who are muslims who have written such scenes are now atheist coz we didnt follow her certain way of religion.
n i too kinda liked Laden's Jihad.

makes u wanat shake sense into her na buba?
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nmyra

lol aww shue i love it when ur snarky...now i dnt feel so awful for thinking of all these sarcastic comments to her update criteria's πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

I hear ya. Im so pissed off!!

She told me her sister wrote the SS Beautiful Stranger! 

I found it on a Korean Site. So her sister is Korean?!
A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

ust an OS I wrote when I was getting bored while studying. Hope you all like it πŸ˜ŠPlease leave lots of comments, and if you want PM's for my future work, be sure to send me a buddy request. β€οΈ

this is what she writes before pasting her copied stuff... 

She is so hilarious...Such a fat lie...I am very angry now.😑.and I don't understand why did people continue reading her work ( I should not not say her  work but STOLEN) after knowing she has previously copied somebody's work...She needs to apologize to the original writers,and  to IF members..PERIOD!
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nmyra

πŸ€—