Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AngelTeen

WHAT THE!
The 'No Copy' thing works only for the first page or what?! :s :/

yup it only works for first page :/
i was thinking that too
Originally posted by Lyraa99

u knw how much i love reading angst .. wen she wrote that fanaa thing, i pmd her telling her how much i loved it and she was like.., "yea i was very depressed that day and settled to writing that" 
Imagine my reaction wen i found that it had been copied...
awww di dont worry... theres always thousands of awesome fanfictions in this forum better than tht one.
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Told ya!! It works only for the first page. . . . 😆

This has to be rectified! 
Originally posted by Pearl_mystic

Its not only about getting the credit dear... It's about stealing other person's credit... And that is more horrible than simply not getting credit for something... If you are good enough, appreciation would eventually come for you, if not immediately... 

But to do steal things like a thief does - without any kind of permissions is simply gross!

True...true I know what u mean!!
Imitation is the best form of flattery--- but if someone plagiarizes, that descends into crime.
Would like to see the threads where these copied works are posted, along with the original source--- so we can go to her thread and express our objection. Plagiarizing is unethical. Period.
Originally posted by AngelTeen

This has to be rectified! 

I know!!

The first thing I'm gonna do after quitting my job is not to update my FFs!!

I'll help mods with this topic!!!

Engineering hone ka kuch tho faayda ho jaye IF ko!! 😳 😃

Wat the hell !! It is so bad to hear dat the some stories which we actually like are cpied frm some other place !!! Dats so mean !! The writer who copy gets all the appreciation n the one who went to took pains to write the story wid deir own idea is nt given the credit !! Dese writers should be banned !!! :( so upset on finding out the truth
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Imitation is the best form of flattery--- but if someone plagiarizes, that descends into crime.
Would like to see the threads where these copied works are posted, along with the original source--- so we can go to her thread and express our objection. Plagiarizing is unethical. Period.

I think almost all of the regular readers and most of the writers are aware of it, Neem. . .

I didn't post it, since I didn't want this to be against "A certain" plagiarizer. . . . 😳 😃

Originally posted by -_-harsh42

I know!!

The first thing I'm gonna do after quitting my job is not to update my FFs!!

I'll help mods with this topic!!!

Engineering hone ka kuch tho faayda ho jaye IF ko!! 😳 😃

Hasrhu is our life saver 🤗