Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

you know, she just kind of threatened people saying she'd discontinue her story is they don't like or comment. And to say that people took it seriously would be the understatement of the century. The spammed the entire thread for that. And I was for once taken aback by that.

I wrote this story of mine and only once asked them to like otherwise I won't continue. Trust me the next day I updated cause I was itching the write. I think it's opposite for hers where she itches to copy and yet wants comments, and that too 30 damn pages! 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Not a laughing matter but yeah - itching to copy was too much for my control! And you know what's worse, she didn't update for many more pages than her said limit! 

But yeah, I see the point here - I so wish she does! I PMed her with this link... Let's see how the Ms Famous for all the wrong reasons takes this!
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darksydeangel

heyyyaaa wats up di?? 😎 missed u alot...how r u?

m gud shokofa... just a lil pisd cz o this gal...πŸ˜†
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
WHAT THE!

The 'No Copy' thing works only for the first page or what?! :s :/
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
idiots this days πŸ˜† they dont have anything better to do so intead they just copy... how sh*t of thm.
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

m gud shokofa... just a lil pisd cz o this gal...πŸ˜†

hehe same...
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
started commenting on her threads 😎 it feels so good, trust me..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
Addie07 thumbnail
u knw how much i love reading angst .. wen she wrote that fanaa thing, i pmd her telling her how much i loved it and she was like.., "yea i was very depressed that day and settled to writing that" 
Imagine my reaction wen i found that it had been copied...
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ss374

@ Pearlmystic...To be honest...even I feel sorry fo r such good writers on this forum...they r such good writers but  they dont get the due credit!!!

Its not only about getting the credit dear... It's about stealing other person's credit... And that is more horrible than simply not getting credit for something... If you are good enough, appreciation would eventually come for you, if not immediately... 

But to steal things like a thief does - without any kind of permissions is simply gross!
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 12 years ago
riya-seth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the writers who copies their ff from somewhere , they r known as cheaters!!
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

u knw how much i love reading angst .. wen she wrote that fanaa thing, i pmd her telling her how much i loved it and she was like.., "yea i was very depressed that day and settled to writing that" 

Imagine my reaction wen i found that it had been copied...

Khusi closed it πŸ˜ƒ

I would have punched my screen man..I am typically short temperedπŸ˜†