Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -_-harsh42

But that works just for the first page of the thread, sweetie. . .

Mods are yet to do something about it for all posts. . . 😛

I have started using it for all the pages I update on. :)
asumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Just use [ NO COPY ] 

No spaces. :)

Thank you soo much!! :) :)

Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If you didn't write it, but itch to post it, credit the writer.

Don't lay false claims on something that's not yours.

It takes imagination and talent to write, if you havent got it, go  do something else that you're talented in...

Respect other people's work- only they know how much of effort and hard work went into it!

I have no respect for copy-cats!

Just my two cents!

Regards,
Chimpsy

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

You know I keep on seeing her FFs on the top place, as people keep on commenting. I don't think she will do something for her guilty measures 😳

Top positions? Are you freakin' kidding me?!?!?! Her FFs are at the topppeeesssttt positions ever! I was literally taken aback at the number of view, likes and comments on her stolen stories and then I feel horrible when I look at the number on some of the best writers here!

She is not guilty over anything she did! That's for sure!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Same. Off my list.

She actually had the nerve to send out PMs to her readers (which to my horror now included me) saying that she wasnt going to demand PMs because she had been criticized for that yesterday. Woman, you are copy-pasting work, you shouldnt demand anything from us.

She was quite demanding when it came to comments... and to think she was demanding when she was copying all this while... when it was not even her work. Disappointing!!

I myself have writen a few stuff... and was happy about the few good comments I received and more so happy thinking that I actually wrote something...
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

that's the thing I'm saying. She won't do anything if thread is closed. I left a similar note in the complains box though...let's see...shall pm Melissa in a bit kay?

sancho do comment on her FFs now.. i scrapped her letting her know that we are singing her praises... ðŸ˜†
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
And after reading your post...How can I attach that no copy link so that other cannot copy our posts?
SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed! I have noticed a lot of plagiarizing on here -Unfortunately ,ofcourse .It's really heartbreaking how people want to write stuff when they really dont have much to contribute let alone have a decent story line .But obviously its even worse when they go on and copy and paste stuff.

I have no idea what they're trying to prove .
And they make actual writers seem like fools for wasting their time writing like they have nothing better to do :/

Completely with you on this! :]

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ Pearlmystic...To be honest...even I feel sorry fo r such good writers on this forum...they r such good writers but  they dont get the due credit!!!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: asumi

how to make a post "NO COPY" ????

and then i WILL hail it! !😃

"[MEMBRSONLY]"

Type dis as it is in d begining or end of d post.Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS