Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 2

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: minimuffin86

Plagiarism is a fancy word for stealing. And we have thieves in the forum... makes me wonder how safe everyone's work is.

It takes hours upon hours to come up with the right words, the exact feel for a scene a dialogue, constant editing and rewriting, developing of plots and characters, humanizing, demonizing, putting yourself in the shoes of rape victims, witnesses of death and destruction to come up with what writers come up with. Stealing some ones brain child is NOT on.

I was just thinking the same! How safe is our work here?!

And you are completely right...the writers go through a hell lot writing something for it to be whisked away by some shameless fellow as their own! 
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Totally fair!

As a reader, I felt disgusted on the writer and myself after I come to know that FF or anything of that matter is plagiarized. I feel as if I'm being cheated! 

I know some writers(Only some!!) openly say this is based on some books and movies.. So I stop myself from knowing about that original works since it would make me lose my interest here..! I really want to acknowledge those genuine writers!! 

Word by word copy! And we praise it for it beauty without knowing the truth..! Disgusting man!

Even I had felt the same when one of the FFs that I followed was said to be copied from one of the M&B book!!

Imagine my state!! It left a very sour aftertaste!!
🤢
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree. if someone put there hard work in something than only they shld get the credit no one else. i think its kind so stealling.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Copying someone else's works or ideas is so not right. I can't imagine how those people can call it their work and take the praises of someone else's works...but its unfortunate to see that there are people like that. Truly disappointing!!

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lyraa99

Much needed post at this point harshu!!!

Every writer puts in a lot of effort in their writings.. it is not fair on that writer when someone copy pastes something word to word from a novel which has been professionally written and edited...

These writers take the appreciation while there are some new writers who are good and yet not recognized among the best. 
This is the requests from us writers, do not support plagiarism.. Do not encourage such writers by liking ad commenting on their works..
 For all those who come across plagiarized work, complain here

Totally fair, Adi. . . .

And readers!! Do complain!! Just imagine how it felt when the kid next to you in school copied your essay and scored more marks than you!! 😆

No, seriously!! 😳

Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Please please please!!!! as a writer, i spend a lot of time on each of my stories...I would be heartbroken if someone copied mine!!! it may seem like a small deal to the person doing the copying, but in the end, they haven't just stolen my works, they've stolen my time! This MUST be stopped! 
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I can get it if you get inspired (and inspired does not mean word to word, situation to situation inspired) but even then there is a thing called a DISCLAIMER and credit! 
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b.sarika2

I agree...for example Mishti in her every spoiler say not to post it anywhere but someone regularly copy it and place it on FB.

Yes!! I've seen that happen on FB!!

Annoying, isn't it??!! 😡

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u completely dear
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow I'm really shocked!! Feel disgusted right now!!

I really respect the writers on this forum because they do such a fantastic job and to learn that some of the work you really appreciated and liked was copied and pasted is not nice!

It's not fair on the writers that actually write up their stories from scratch, and its not fair on the readers who you are cheating!!

This really needs to stop!!

And I know some writers are inspired by other books or films, but they clearly state that and they do not copy everything, its just inspired by the book/ film. In my opinion that is perfectly fine. But copying and pasting is not.