Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Is Parichay being dragged?? (Page 2)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Frankly now i don't mind 

all other shows r also being dragged and if in all this we get SiNal scenes and 3.4 TRP who cares if they drag or not Wink

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
since the court case started its been a drag...n they've made a mockery of brilliant lawyers by showing heights of stupid n idiotic behavior ...the only n the most imp thing in all this disappointing scenarios is how gradually kunal realizes his love for siddhi is the focal point of his life, n him not feeling guilty abt it.
ssuraj627 Newbie
ssuraj627
ssuraj627

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
ya it has been dragged i get very bored of pyar talk even in hospital in such time nobody talk like that and seema wear same dotted kurta clinging to body evrywhere and nobody shake internal bleeding patient like kunal did patient will die they show sum stupid thing and richa does not want cd but only kunal so stupid how she be with kunal if she go to jail i hope this track gets over all this is for kunal to confes his love 
knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Undoubtedly, it's been dragged like anything, that viewers have already lost interest in the show.  So much of Melodrama. 

Isn't there any other feel good tracks to make Kunal realise his Love for Siddhi?!!!!Confused.  This one is, I would say a disgusting track(molest/rape case trk), which is leading to nowhere now, except for crying, crying & more cryingAngryAngry...

Only reason we r watching it for the cast & their fab actingClapClap...& nothing else...the show has lost its charm very long ago( I wld say from beg Feb...)

Edited by knraji - 04 April 2012 at 10:28pm
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Ya 2much dragging that also with pathetic episodes.Damn U CV's if u show coma/memory loss.Why r u so pessimistic?Aur koi track nahi mila kya?A disgrace on doctors in india by showing coma/mem loss-A patient can't go into coma/amnesia for trivial injury.She can go into maximum shock nt more than that n its treatable. Enough of kunal's realization nw bring back sid in her full senses.So many things lft incmplete.A day is shown for 7days here.Enough of saddy kunal.Caring n loving kunal wil fetch more TRP's.Try karke dekho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18Aditi147

Aditi147 IF-Rockerz
Aditi147
Aditi147

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnazreme

Ya 2much dragging that also with pathetic episodes.Damn U CV's if u show coma/memory loss.Why r u so pessimistic?Aur koi track nahi mila kya?A disgrace on doctors in india by showing coma/mem loss-A patient can't go into coma/amnesia for trivial injury.She can go into maximum shock nt more than that n its treatable. Enough of kunal's realization nw bring back sid in her full senses.So many things lft incmplete.A day is shown for 7days here.Enough of saddy kunal.Caring n loving kunal wil fetch more TRP's.Try karke dekho.

truly agreed! Hope they somehow implement ur idea! :|
whateva they're showing now is tooo far fetched! When will they learn to be even a BIT realistic, i wonder!! :x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks18

Finally, we got to know whom got injured by the bullet.
Its true that we all were waiting anxiously to know as to how this kidnapping drama would unfold
but the way we were shown the incidents that happened were quite indigestible.. Angry
We got to witness a superb episode on Sunday as far as scenes of SiNal are concerned.

I had mentioned earlier that Parichay's episode follow a topsy-turvy ride & this was again
proved by Monday & Tuesday's episode... Confused

I'm sure many of us are quite bored by all the nonsence of false acussation of rape on Kunal & want to get it over as soon as possible but going by the present sequences, I think we'll have to witness some more of crap in coming episodes...

Guess, the never ending list of bloopers wasn't enough that now we are forced to the DRAGGING POLICY of Ekta's camp.. Angry

God knows, when & how this sequence would end but one thing that I'm sure of is that if things continue to move forward like.snail's pace then I'll be loosing my interest in the only show that I watch...

Though, I would be happy to be proved wrong! Wink

Yeah even i feel this track is being dragged a bit but i think the CVs are still not able to create a new story line  after the court case drama will be ended hence they are trying to pull this track a bit long.Wink
Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Shehnazreme] Ya 2much dragging that also with pathetic episodes.Damn U CV's if u show coma/memory loss.Why r u so pessimistic?Aur koi track nahi mila kya?A disgrace on doctors in india by showing coma/mem loss-A patient can't go into coma/amnesia for trivial injury.She can go into maximum shock nt more than that n its treatable. Enough of kunal's realization nw bring back sid in her full senses.So many things lft incmplete.A day is shown for 7days here.Enough of saddy kunal.Caring n loving kunal wil fetch more TRP's.Try karke dekho.

@Shehnaz: Pessimism is something which seems to instantly connect with viewers ( according to script writers of Parichay).
The C.V' are actually transforming a gem of a serial into a forgetable nightmare... & its no use of talking about the bloopers... as without them, Parichay would now be incomplete!! Ouch

Go to top