India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Is Parichay being dragged??

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Finally, we got to know whom got injured by the bullet.
Its true that we all were waiting anxiously to know as to how this kidnapping drama would unfold
but the way we were shown the incidents that happened were quite indigestible.. Angry
We got to witness a superb episode on Sunday as far as scenes of SiNal are concerned.

I had mentioned earlier that Parichay's episode follow a topsy-turvy ride & this was again
proved by Monday & Tuesday's episode... Confused

I'm sure many of us are quite bored by all the nonsence of false acussation of rape on Kunal & want to get it over as soon as possible but going by the present sequences, I think we'll have to witness some more of crap in coming episodes...

Guess, the never ending list of bloopers wasn't enough that now we are forced to the DRAGGING POLICY of Ekta's camp.. Angry

God knows, when & how this sequence would end but one thing that I'm sure of is that if things continue to move forward like.snail's pace then I'll be loosing my interest in the only show that I watch...

Though, I would be happy to be proved wrong! Wink

Edited by sks18 - 04 April 2012 at 3:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukundswapnaHanuashuS

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Common Shobhit, it's so obvious! The court case & the given publicity brought them the ratings. With the IPL looming ahead, they decided to plump things up with some down right filmy twistsWink The drag in between was in order to match the most highly awaited episodes with the start of the IPL.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnentanyashrivastav

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
  i mean yeh case already do teen mahine drag kiya gaya hain aur kitna karenge ek limit hoti hain yaar waise Ek maiyya ke shows ki koi limit nahi hoti na bloopers ki aur na dragging ki she can drag to any limit take next case hearing do teen din ki hee mahulat dee thi na teen din already ho chuke hain and our wakil sahiba is in hospital case kon ladega jee ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukund

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Although I do agree that the track has been stretched out for very long now I also think they've done a very good job of showing progression in Kunal and Siddhi's relationship. They've built up and portrayed Kunal's realization very well through this track. And above everything else the track has been getting them the much loved TRPs so I guess they're more than happy.

As a viewer I'm quite happy with what has been shown because they've added so many more dimensions to Kunal Siddhi's story and have built a very good foundation for their relationship. Plus, the acting by the leads and all the additional characters in the recent episodes has been amazing so I'm definitely not complaining :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal01ritamukundShehnaz.KSilambutanyashrivastavsimran_singh_24

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Fariyal] Common Shobhit, it's so obvious! The court case & the given publicity brought them the ratings. With the IPL looming ahead, they decided to plump things up with some down right filmy twistsWink The drag in between was in order to match the most highly awaited episodes with the start of the IPL.LOL

@ Fariyal: As usual, you are again right!! LOL
However, I'm pretty sure that IPL would. be far more exciting to watch!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyal

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Although I do agree that the track has been stretched out for very long now I also think they've done a very good job of showing progression in Kunal and Siddhi's relationship. They've built up and portrayed Kunal's realization very well through this track. And above everything else the track has been getting them the much loved TRPs so I guess they're more than happy.

As a viewer I'm quite happy with what has been shown because they've added so many more dimensions to Kunal Siddhi's story and have built a very good foundation for their relationship. Plus, the acting by the leads and all the additional characters in the recent episodes has been amazing so I'm definitely not complaining :)

very well said Clap fully agreed ...but yeah they have dragged it like anything ..hoping to put an end to this track soon..
Aditi147 IF-Rockerz
Aditi147
Aditi147

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
They should start experimenting with seasons in our daily soaps..like the sitcoms in the Western world... Short sweet and logical! Indian TV has now become too monotonous with all such drag-tracks!!
..anushka.. IF-Rockerz
..anushka..
..anushka..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
well i lyk it evn if limitlessly dragged coz of kunuDay DreamingBlushing

Go to top