trp down last week because

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
the intense scene were missing last week...plus asr voice gone...and khushi with those sethi brothers...and nani in that dolll dress...all dint seem that funny...plus khushi doing all that utak bethak was also not that funny,,,,only the dance episode and the sleeping on recliner episode was good...

i think many didnt like the idea of having honeymoon in the house...i mean they could have booked  a hotel or something...that would have seem logical rather than decorating the house as bali...
Edited by shtl_l - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was shocked after so many days ipkknd is out from top 5 the cvs need to wake up .. nd resolve this mu .. sad to see that our fav show is  not in top 5 😭
happy.uk thumbnail
trust me they just need to make asr and ksr  know the truth and the TRP will go straight up and then they can show how asr plans to get khushis love back...im ok with all the episdes right now but people in uk and other parts of the world are getting bored...some how.

But me love the show now IPKKND
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
because we dont know where the story is heading! We have no clue as to whether they are going to further drag this MU or we are somewhere closer to the truth...

shtl_l thumbnail
actually the scenes r such that  one min it is serious and other min it is comedy...and sometimes the whole episode is mindless comedy...we need serious scene with intensity in between ...they can put comedy for 5 min in between...but full episodes with comedy scene is too much...that also OTT comedy...

i m sure as per sbs v r getting a big fight scene...and next minute after the fight they will show some comedy scene...which will make us disconnect with the continuity...serious scenes should b followed by serious scenes only not 1 min serious and 10 min comedy...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it least now Arnav need to get some clues about Khushi's innocent...
without dragging the MU
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guyz ders a difference in TVR n TRP of d entire week...d 1 posted by d member avsv is d TVR list...Ipk might nt feature in it bt its der in top10 trp list of d week...

Sbs shows only top5 shows...so dis time unfortunately ipk mus hv nt made to top5...

its k...jus keep hoping n fingers crossed fr d next week...😊
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wat the helll..it always maintained on top 4..now wat s this!! PLEASE CVS MAKE THE TRUTH OUT! then only we will lead!
samsungtv thumbnail
Last 2 weeks they  showed mindless comedy... Indian TV watching audience does not like comedy in an intense show😕
shtl_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: samsungtv

Last 2 weeks they  showed mindless comedy... Indian TV watching audience does not like comedy in an intense show😕

very true...