Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
CVS...plz plz plz save the sinking titanic!
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shlvrv_Niva

I know -its funny how anything can be accepted in movies while not in serials - so they would rather watch rodha dhoan drama than something good, creative and different

Yeah.. thats so true... rabba ve scene starts n people start  squirming in their seats.. or typing furiously on their mobiles,... or rushing to the kitchen.. ðŸ˜¡
-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: molten_lava

@bold Yes! Ha ha! completely true. But even I have watched the dhokla serial. I think why the TRP's are high is becoz of the unique characterisation. Kokila and Gopi are unique characters, not to forget urmi. It is kinda fun and entertaining watching such characters. they defy all logic.😆

And sometimes that is entertaining!

ya..honestly agreeing vit both of u...
dormant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another reason is that they have changed arnav and khushis relationship completely! the chemistry that they had in the epsidoes prior to the wedding was explosive, however these days it seems almost forced. The way khushi used to back away when arnav used to step forward, how they cared about each others pains, the expressions nothing seems to be the same anymore. Even in the start arnav hated khushi ( when he thought she was a gold digger) yet he couldnt ever stop thinking about her. None of it happens anymore...and i must say i miss it. All these little things made ipkknd special. They are fast loosing it all. :(
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
So this is the first time I am seeig a post like this from ur side!!!😃

And I am loving it!!!

Lekin suspense kyun dale...its a love story...its not a horror story!!

Ok I know what u mean...just kidding!!
😆😳

PJs apart...Actually i feel u r right...and nowadays the suspense is also so stupid...as Shyam's plan keeps on backfiring!!!
😡
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe they have to introduce the past from Lucknow, Arnav and Kushi connection. That might make the TRP' s go higher.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: ss374

So this is the first time I am seeig a post like this from ur side!!!😃

And I am loving it!!!

Lekin suspense kyun dale...its a love story...its not a horror story!!

Ok I know what u mean...just kidding!!
😆😳

PJs apart...Actually i feel u r right...and nowadays the suspense is also so stupid...as Shyam's plan keeps on backfiring!!!
😡

Ha ha! I'm simply frustrated at what is happening to my very dear IPKKND. The ship is fast sinking and the CV's need to save it. Sigh!
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Maybe they have to introduce the past from Lucknow, Arnav and Kushi connection. That might make the TRP' s go higher.

Actually most probably the CV's are using the past as a trump card and gonna use it after this MU is cleared. But I think it is high time they reveal the past. They could actually run parallel tracks. MU  and the past.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes ur point of view is right but time slot of IPKKND is along with shows like hitler Didi and balika vadhu... It faces a tough competition from them also..  So ya we can say
I agree with you. There needs to be that element of surprise and the need to know what happens in next episode should be there. 

There is no doubt IPK is one of the best shows out there. But, I cant deny that the show has been sagging a bit. I dont care for the internal-PH causes-Sanaya/Barun/Daljeet on leave isnt my concern. I am a viewer who wants qaality 

That said, i dont expect every week to be the best, better than before. some weeks can dip, some rise. this week too, there was a small dip in ratings, but the bigger reason for the fall in the ratings,is because other shows did better. 

Also, I find, if one week dips, the next week tends to dip as well, as TRPs are calculated looking backwards and viewers look forward. so there is a bit of a backward flip going on there. so i dont expect the HR track to bring spectacular ratings.

I know the PH is more experienced, yada yada, but as a viewer, i want the HR track-flavor to be maintained. This week, so far, has had that element of surprise, that pull, as---> the STORY is MOVING FORWARD. with IPK, that is key... propel the story ahead. dragging a premise isnt the same as dragging one plot. drag the MU, but propel the story. I get the balance of comedy and drama, but then BALANCE it, dont flip back and forth.