Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I know exactly why TRPs are low this week. Peep in (Page 3)

nonu123 Senior Member
nonu123
nonu123

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I checked in DABH forum,IPKKND is not even in top 10,i think all the trps went to Balika Vadhu for this week.IPKKND has many competitators,Balika vadhu,Hitler Didi,KTLK i really hope and pray trps pick up asap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
agree! there are also many reason
>> the stupiid comedy track! after such a serious marriage that track was total waste!
>>IPKKND viewers are students mostly..they are having exams!
>>not so promising promos.. take the latest promo as example.. the Heer-Ranjha track is fabulous but is the promo promising to that level.and also that tedi ungli promo! was pathetic!
>>do we have any kind of conversation between the leads except unnecessary fighting? they dont talk anything which can do something important for the story
>>Shyam seems to be the most useless villain of the century! why cant he do something BIG!!
and there are also many reason but the biggest point is that CV's has now understood hopefully and Inshallh next wekk we will be back to the top 3 ups and downs are bound o happen..they need to learn from that now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkhmolten_lava

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
very true..suspense sells the most..it is the anticipation of what is going to happen next..i hope CV keep this in account and stop this tom and jerry game and show some improvement in the track

Edited by Apara_loves_KMH - 04 April 2012 at 3:06am

molten_lava

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Hey guys!

So recently I actually started watching EHMMBH and DABH. Yup, even the Bhabo & Beendni show. I actually took the pain to watch the latter show as I wanted to find out what is it actually that makes it the NO. 1 show on tv.

And you know after seeing the TRP of IPKKND this week - 3.4 Cry, I have actually found out why our TRP's are down.

The answer to all is SUSPENSE.
Yes! Our show is lacking suspense. Suspense is the key to high TRP's.
Do you remember during the Jan end- Feb Beginning, Our show had the element of suspense in it. Especially with Shyam's stupid plots though they were complete flop.
But the viewers were hooked on to the show  to know what was going to happen and thus the TRP's skyrocketed. 
Even the marriage of Arhi was suspense filled. But after the marriage, the element of Suspense vanished.
Maybe the story isn't predictable. But still there is no suspense to it.

TRP's of EHMMBH were high last week becoz of revelation of Manvi's cancer to her family.
TRP's of DABH were high becoz of Bhabho's decision of whether Beendni will continue to stay at her sasural or not.

But there was no suspense at all in the last week in IPKKND.

So CV'S listen to us. WE NEED SUSPENSE.  And then automatically u will get higher TRPs.
Plain comedy or romance isn't the winning formula.

You can add your opinions too.Big smile

Agreed .. unfortunatley they've killed the suspense by stretching this MU beyond it's breaking point! ... with the endless forgotten confessions, obvious clues not being picked up by either party, filler episodes etc ... and the average viewer is responding in kind by switching channels! ... IF only represents a very small segment of the actual viewership ... and even within this segment a good majority are frustrated (me included!) ... now if loyal fans are reacting this way ... you can imagine the lay viewer ...

A glimmer of hope shone though last week with the unconfirmed rumour about Khushi's confession vis-a-vis an outburst .. but it appears just that .. a rumour .. and we are back to where we started on the same groundhog day rollercoaster ! ... dissapointed! Angry

molten_lava

littledoll Groupbie
littledoll
littledoll

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
True! But yea, after watching yesterday's episode I guess the track is getting back to INTENSE. If it is so, the TRPs are soon to peak up. :)

molten_lava

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I hope the CVs are listening!

molten_lava

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hmm..good points.. What I feel is that viewers are losing patience..They thought that things will turn out good after the wedding, we may get good sequences where Arnav-Khushi  are caught off guard, Khushi will know the truth, ASR will begin to doubt his suspicion, and more importantly they will TALK.
 The other shows have couples who support each other. Thus viewers turn to them. VIrat Manvi too had a sort of fun-hate relationship, although it is nowhere close to Arnav Khushi's Love Hate one Wink ..But then you see , they have begun to talk now. There is a progression. After climbing one ladder, they don't directly come back to square one. I mean, some things HAVE to affect you, and change your outlook. You don't act in a way for nothing. Arnav Khushi may have a Love/ Cute scene, but after a minute, they are back to bickering ! Maybe they are of the belief, Ignorance is blissTongue
Yeah, I know that we as loyal audience understand Arnav and Khushi, and also coz we find the story intense. But maybe for the general audience, it doesn't grip them. They are not able to digest , how a married couple can be at such hateful terms..Honestly speaking, nothing much happened after the Kheer sequence, where we had a determined and inquisitive Khushi, trying to find out the reason for her marriage. It feels like we are back to that sequence NOW, and everything that happened between, was just for entertainment! It lacked continuity! (Correct me if I'm wrong Embarrassed ) Yeah, we HAD an awesome holi scene, eye catching eyelocks, adorned with Rabba Veys, but the story wasn't progressing. 

But yeah, I'm really hopeful after the Heer Ranjha sequence...Nonetheless I'm gonna continue watching and loving this show!

Hope I made sense. I don't mean to offend any set of viewers. Just stated my point. I Heart IPKKND, Heart the CAST, and Heart this forum! Heart

PS: I really don't know about Saath Nibhana Saathiya though Stern SmileSilly

Edited by coldy07 - 04 April 2012 at 3:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebookscanuck-umzmolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

Hmm..good points.. What I feel is that viewers are losing patience..They thought that things will turn out good after the wedding, we may get good sequences where Arnav-Khushi  are caught off guard, Khushi will know the truth, ASR will begin to doubt his suspicion, and more importantly they will TALK.
 The other shows have couples who support each other. Thus viewers turn to them. VIrat Manvi too had a sort of fun-hate relationship, although it is nowhere close to Arnav Khushi's Love Hate one Wink ..But then you see , they have begun to talk now. There is a progression. After climbing one ladder, they don't directly come back to square one. I mean, some things HAVE to affect you, and change your outlook. You don't act in a way for nothing. Arnav Khushi may have a Love/ Cute scene, but after a minute, they are back to bickering ! Maybe they are of the belief, Ignorance is blissTongue
Yeah, I know that we as loyal audience understand Arnav and Khushi, and also coz we find the story intense. But maybe for the general audience, it doesn't grip them. They are not able to digest , how a married couple can be at such hateful terms..Honestly speaking, nothing much happened after the Kheer sequence, where we had a determined and inquisitive Khushi, trying to find out the reason for her marriage. It feels like we are back to that sequence NOW, and everything that happened between, was just for entertainment! It lacked continuity! (Correct me if I'm wrong Embarrassed ) Yeah, we HAD an awesome holi scene, eye catching eyelocks, adorned with Rabba Veys, but the story wasn't progressing. 

But yeah, I'm really hopeful after the Heer Ranjha sequence...Nonetheless I'm gonna continue watching and loving this show!

Hope I made sense. I don't mean to offend any set of viewers. Just stated my point. I Heart IPKKND, Heart the CAST, and Heart this forum! Heart

PS: I really don't know about Saath Nibhana Saathiya though Stern SmileSilly

Yes exactly.Thumbs Up
There is kinda lack of continuity in the show. And the biggest problem I'll tell of you IPKKND is they haven't developed strong parallel tracks.D'oh
For example in EHMMBH, you have Manvi's cancer track, Maya- Virat track running parallel. 
But IPKKND has no parallel track. If the CV's wanted to prolong Arhi marriage truth, they should have started another parallel track. And that DOES NOT INCLUDE Payal- Mami track,Thumbs Down

canuck-umz

Go to top