Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya the mu shows no signs of being solved .. dat is the main reason .the cvs are not intrested in taking the initiative the amesia among the leads is the worst .. they seem to forget wat is happening to them .they are back to square one after every intense scene .how is that possible i dont get .. cvs have screwed it up .. it would be nice for them to start sashi's track ..dat would bring up the necessary suspense nd kushi bonding with sashi would be good .. so we will have kushi-shyam - sashi track with asr struggling to find out wats wrong between shyam nd sashi dat would be a good parallel  track .. rather  than showing the male lead bend to the whim nd fancies of the family ..but pls asr needs to bring his brain to surface nd clear the mu otw it will lose its viewers..
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushifan

ya the mu shows no signs of being solved .. dat is the main reason .the cvs are not intrested in taking the initiative the amesia among the leads is the worst .. they seem to forget wat is happening to them .they are back to square one after every intense scene .how is that possible i dont get .. cvs have screwed it up .. it would be nice for them to start sashi's track ..dat would bring up the necessary suspense nd kushi bonding with sashi would be good .. so we will have kushi-shyam - sashi track with asr struggling to find out wats wrong between shyam nd sashi dat would be a good parallel  track .. rather  than showing the male lead bend to the whim nd fancies of the family ..but pls asr needs to bring his brain to surface nd clear the mu otw it will lose its viewers..

I love this new idea for parallel track. Cv's are you all listening to us? 
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I DONT AGREE. CURRENT SUSPENSE Y KUSHI SAYS NO TO AWARD IS A GUD 1. I GUES THE REASON IS ONLY VILLAIN N NO STRICT SAAS.
appu_arhi thumbnail
I DONT AGREE. CURRENT SUSPENSE Y KUSHI SAYS NO TO AWARD IS A GUD 1. I GUES THE REASON IS ONLY 1 VILLAIN AND NO SAAS.
appu_arhi thumbnail
I DONT AGREE. CURRENT SUSPENSE Y KUSHI SAYS NO TO AWARD IS A GUD 1. I GUES THE REASON IS ONLY 1 VILLAIN AND NO STRICT SAAS.
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Other reason is the good intensity that our show has

its something positive, but in Indian home - people shift in their seats if leads come too close

almost annoying - you know

plus IPK has bigger competition than any other start plus show

Hitler di is very popular, ktlk is very popular, balika vadhu the two year reigning serial

thats why - I think looking at the competition - IPK actually does far better than the Beendani show or even EHMMBH (less critical of this one - can watch at times)
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparnu123

I DONT AGREE. CURRENT SUSPENSE Y KUSHI SAYS NO TO AWARD IS A GUD 1. I GUES THE REASON IS ONLY 1 VILLAIN AND NO STRICT SAAS.

Do you seriously think it is suspenseful enough? SERIOUSLY????😕

molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: shlvrv_Niva

Other reason is the good intensity that our show has

its something positive, but in Indian home - people shift in their seats if leads come too close

almost annoying - you know

plus IPK has bigger competition than any other start plus show

Hitler di is very popular, ktlk is very popular, balika vadhu the two year reigning serial

thats why - I think looking at the competition - IPK actually does far better than the Beendani show or even EHMMBH (less critical of this one - can watch at times)

@bold: yup, I've noticed it in my own house. So I just try to laugh like a maniac in such intense scenes
..Annie.. thumbnail
RIGHT I love the show what ever story line is coz i am big fan of IPKKND  but people watch it when the like story line i was talking with my relative she asked me which serial you like i said IPKKND she said no after marrige there is nothing interesting its not good storyline going. so thats it .
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: molten_lava

@bold: yup, I've noticed it in my own house. So I just try to laugh like a maniac in such intense scenes

I know -its funny how anything can be accepted in movies while not in serials - so they would rather watch rodha dhoan drama than something good, creative and different