Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indu's Hitlergiri in full swing (Page 2)

Passion_17 IF-Dazzler
Passion_17
Passion_17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i loved ur post yukti...n i luvd indira yesterday...yest epi was a mix of humour n drama...lets c hw they shape up d track...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-AblazedEnigma..Angels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Yukti wonderful Post and and thnx for the beautiful caps too. Yesterday i loved all indira's scenes. but her scene with rishi abt his marks was the best lol
and Yesterday Rani too saw her Hitler giri and learnt new dialogue  from indu too lol
and Yes she was looking very Pretty and now we will see her in Nikhila's fav color Pink lol

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14moksha89Passion_17Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-AblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
wow! excellent post & thanks for the screen caps :)

yesterday, didn't feel like watching tele BUT now i have treat to look forward to!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Passion_17Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-AblazedEnigma..Silent.Dreamer

LoveKriyansh IF-Dazzler
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
totally agree.
Rati and Indira both are priceless.
Hitlar phirbi soo cute.love her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-AblazedEnigma..-Rinky-

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post Yukti Big smile and Thnx for the screen caps Embarrassed

Yes yestday's Episode had Full on Hitlergiri of Indira in court scenes Smile
I loved the way she Stood for & beside Rishi, against the Famous Lawyer Rani bathija as well as her Family too. I loved the way she showed Confidence and Faith in her lawyer Rishi kumar. The best part of this was the Wonderful Dialogues of Indira to Rani ji, she showed her how money minded she is, how insensitive she is towards a victim and how she doesnt stand by her own words of promise for the sake of money offered to her!!!

Ahh...But frm the place where Indira dragged Rishi frm the court hall to the room, more than the Typical Hitler, we were getting to see Indira sharma!!!! Tht Pyaari si Hitler.  Ahh, if we observe most of the time Indira sharma maintains her composure infrnt of everyone, sometimes evn infrnt of her family, But whn she is with Rishi kumar, her mannerisms or behaviour or say body language becomes a bit more expressive thn usual. The way she questioned him abt his marks, ranks,  declaring that this person Neeche se Topper hai, thn woh almost gala dhabane chali gayi. Thn her lecture going sideways to his chair, showed her restlessness, her worry, her concern, her doubts etc etc etc along with ofcourse her Hitlerism...lol. Class tho Jhamke li Madam ne...tht banging of table forcefully was gosh...it strtled me too...lol and her dialogue of "bhail" hhahhaa.

Anywys...i felt it was a mixture of evrything yesterday..Indira and hitler both!!!
and wht shall we say abt Rati di...1stly she was looking beautiful in tht white kurthi with pink flowers and the most specific tht caught my attention in yesterdays scenes were her BIG BIG eyes,,,,hahha. And her Expressions...By GOD...Excellent, soo perfect and sooo damdhaar. Rati di excels in this comedy factor na. Serious comedy bhi mast karthi hai, like the way she reacted whn Rishi told tht he was in Law college.  But here in yestday's epi, they were various emotions mixed too which she perfectly conveyed. After all she is the Finest actress who does each scene Excellently!!!!

(i dont understand y i end up writing long cmnts whn it comes to Rati di, Nupur, Indira. Matter pata nahi kithna hota hai...par words tho likhthi hi jaathi hu...lol)

(Another point...ahhh...i felt Nupur came out of Indira in tht room scenesEmbarrassed LOL)

See...how Chweeet she looks Embarrassed ur scn caps only...lol

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 04 April 2012 at 9:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14moksha89Passion_17Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-AblazedEnigma..-Rinky-

Passion_17 IF-Dazzler
Passion_17
Passion_17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
agreed nikhi...u wrote everything so well...n yes she does serious comedy also really well...we r seeing dis side of indira since 2-3 epi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-AblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice post Yukti... i just checked
LOL Hitler giri on Rani and Rishi... i really liked Indira and Rani... that is really good scene
and Indira cross questioning Rishi is too funny. Then her expressions to see Radhe as Rishi's assistant was too good LOL

It is really a relief scene in yesterday's episode in this serious track

want to add one more point: Rati is looking so cute yesterday in her white dress, white suits her well. I really liked her serious expression which made us laugh during Rishi and Radhe scene...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 April 2012 at 10:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-AblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

sunita9999 Senior Member
sunita9999
sunita9999

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Tongue         pretty 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

Go to top