Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hawww nb you are such a lucky soul..!! ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ Actually previous week was not that bad. It was good in bits and pieces..! But lacked consistency big time..! ðŸ¤” We got to see them sharing the couch and getting cudly and some Rabba Vey's., ðŸ˜† but gotta accept this that viewers are getting impatient to see the story moving..! They NEED to show ArHi working upon the MU..! 
@sumi but whats the use of rabba ve when it has no meaning i also like it but it doesn't help story to move forward
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nb2011

@sumi but whats the use of rabba ve when it has no meaning i also like it but it doesn't help story to move forward

Thats the point ya.. 🤔 Thats the reason why previous week didnt work..!! 🤔 May be cuz Sanaya was on a leave..?
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nb2011

@sree i know full of lame comdey 🥱

not only lame comedy... CVs are not sticking to one emotion...they are making a fruit salad. One day they will give us hate dialogue the other day passionate dance... the very other day comedy... ðŸ˜•... 

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Thats the point ya.. 🤔 Thats the reason why previous week didnt work..!! 🤔 May be cuz Sanaya was on a leave..?

quite possible 😆
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! great so it seems the big argument is on!

TFS!

Originally posted by: sree07

not only lame comedy... CVs are not sticking to one emotion...they are making a fruit salad. One day they will give us hate dialogue the other day passionate dance... the very other day comedy... ðŸ˜•... 

hehe i know my friends were complaining about the same thing lets wait and watch how this week goes 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow, so are the spoilers coming true? will she confess that she loves him? This show is getting better and better.
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
'Bout time this happened.

Thanks for posting this thread.
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanks for the info dear ðŸ¤—