Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ShaunSA's House of Auctions proudly brings you... (Page 2)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

The official never to be repeated Snake Auction! Yes that's right folks. Get ready for the auction of a lifetime! On offer soon will be:-

One x Cobra aka Aham Parag Modi aka 'Emgee' to his friends and family (aka Gopi). This snake is particularly venomous on Holi where it has been known to go from hibernation into spitting action in minutes. On the negative side it seems to need the rest of the year to recover. So let's just call it an Annual Spitting Cobra. This item has been submitted for auction by ShaunSA in the interests of Gopi Aham Modi in the hope that she will be able to find a better performing snake for future encounters!

One x Anaconda aka Chirag Modi. "Mota" by name, "mota" by nature. This snake is strictly advised for experienced snake handlers who can handle large snakes comfortably. Inexperience may result in having a plastic smile pasted on your face for the rest of your life. Consider yourself warned! This item has been submitted by taniks in the interests of a plastic-free Hetal Modi!

One x Goldfinger Snake aka Parag "Just call me 007" Bond Modi. As the name specifies this finger sized snake can easily be handled by anyone and everyone. Known for its shy retiring nature it must be treated gently and with care. Failure to do so will result in this snake being neither hiss nor bite. This specimen has been submitted by Chika in the interests of Kokila "She who must always be obeyed" Modi in the hope that getting her the biggest snake will actually put a smile on her dial!

One x Measly Earthworm Snake aka Jigar Modi. Being the youngest of snakes on offer and not really a snake, more like a worm to be honest. However interested buyers are expected to be those who are satisfied with looking at the world through rose-tinted spectacles. So when their friends visit this worm will be proudly touted as the biggest, toughest, strongest, most venomous snake in the world! This item has been submitted by znursingh in the interests of the Jigar Modi in the hopes that he may actually grow a spine oops I mean a proper snake that can actually do the job!

ROFL  So what was the guide price again?

Edited by Xarina - 04 April 2012 at 2:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta-AmalAziz-ShaunSA

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

omg you cracked me up!ROFL...trying to keep a straight face in office!

LOL me 2

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
he he shaun i like that cobra one...hope it is king size...

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
LOLLOLROFL Shaun that was hilarious !!!! especially  "She who must always be obeyed"

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

The official never to be repeated Snake Auction! Yes that's right folks. Get ready for the auction of a lifetime! On offer soon will be:-

One x Cobra aka Aham Parag Modi aka 'Emgee' to his friends and family (aka Gopi). This snake is particularly venomous on Holi where it has been known to go from hibernation into spitting action in minutes. On the negative side it seems to need the rest of the year to recover. So let's just call it an Annual Spitting Cobra. This item has been submitted for auction by ShaunSA in the interests of Gopi Aham Modi in the hope that she will be able to find a better performing snake for future encounters!

One x Anaconda aka Chirag Modi. "Mota" by name, "mota" by nature. This snake is strictly advised for experienced snake handlers who can handle large snakes comfortably. Inexperience may result in having a plastic smile pasted on your face for the rest of your life. Consider yourself warned! This item has been submitted by taniks in the interests of a plastic-free Hetal Modi!

One x Goldfinger Snake aka Parag "Just call me 007" Bond Modi. As the name specifies this finger sized snake can easily be handled by anyone and everyone. Known for its shy retiring nature it must be treated gently and with care. Failure to do so will result in this snake being neither hiss nor bite. This specimen has been submitted by Chika in the interests of Kokila "She who must always be obeyed" Modi in the hope that getting her the biggest snake will actually put a smile on her dial!

One x Measly Earthworm Snake aka Jigar Modi. Being the youngest of snakes on offer and not really a snake, more like a worm to be honest. However interested buyers are expected to be those who are satisfied with looking at the world through rose-tinted spectacles. So when their friends visit this worm will be proudly touted as the biggest, toughest, strongest, most venomous snake in the world! This item has been submitted by znursingh in the interests of the Jigar Modi in the hopes that he may actually grow a spine oops I mean a proper snake that can actually do the job!

Cannot stop laughing. Very creative

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nilu.Dasuni

he he shaun i like that cobra one...hope it is king size...
nilu, the cobraa is mineee!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

@vasaanthi. I am not fond of snakes. I LOVE SNAKES! Tongue

@dhruti. Bid the right price and you can own whichever snake you want! Thumbs Up

@shruti. What can I say. I know my snakes Embarrassed

@Vidisha. This is a snake auction. Not a tool auction. Nilu only knows tools LOL
@shaun i dun want whuchever, i only want the cobraaa!!!!!!! he's troubled me alot in my dreamsss, so i wanna trouble the cobraaa in reality Wink

Edited by dhruti - 04 April 2012 at 4:43am

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-ShaunSA

Go to top