ShaunSA's House of Auctions proudly brings you... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
he he shaun i like that cobra one...hope it is king size...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Shaun that was hilarious !!!! especially  "She who must always be obeyed"
Originally posted by ShaunSA

The official never to be repeated Snake Auction! Yes that's right folks. Get ready for the auction of a lifetime! On offer soon will be:-

One x Cobra aka Aham Parag Modi aka 'Emgee' to his friends and family (aka Gopi). This snake is particularly venomous on Holi where it has been known to go from hibernation into spitting action in minutes. On the negative side it seems to need the rest of the year to recover. So let's just call it an Annual Spitting Cobra. This item has been submitted for auction by ShaunSA in the interests of Gopi Aham Modi in the hope that she will be able to find a better performing snake for future encounters!

One x Anaconda aka Chirag Modi. "Mota" by name, "mota" by nature. This snake is strictly advised for experienced snake handlers who can handle large snakes comfortably. Inexperience may result in having a plastic smile pasted on your face for the rest of your life. Consider yourself warned! This item has been submitted by taniks in the interests of a plastic-free Hetal Modi!

One x Goldfinger Snake aka Parag "Just call me 007" Bond Modi. As the name specifies this finger sized snake can easily be handled by anyone and everyone. Known for its shy retiring nature it must be treated gently and with care. Failure to do so will result in this snake being neither hiss nor bite. This specimen has been submitted by Chika in the interests of Kokila "She who must always be obeyed" Modi in the hope that getting her the biggest snake will actually put a smile on her dial!

One x Measly Earthworm Snake aka Jigar Modi. Being the youngest of snakes on offer and not really a snake, more like a worm to be honest. However interested buyers are expected to be those who are satisfied with looking at the world through rose-tinted spectacles. So when their friends visit this worm will be proudly touted as the biggest, toughest, strongest, most venomous snake in the world! This item has been submitted by znursingh in the interests of the Jigar Modi in the hopes that he may actually grow a spine oops I mean a proper snake that can actually do the job!

Cannot stop laughing. Very creative

Originally posted by Nilu.Dasuni

he he shaun i like that cobra one...hope it is king size...
nilu, the cobraa is mineee!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ShaunSA

@vasaanthi. I am not fond of snakes. I LOVE SNAKES! πŸ˜›

@dhruti. Bid the right price and you can own whichever snake you want! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@shruti. What can I say. I know my snakes πŸ˜³

@Vidisha. This is a snake auction. Not a tool auction. Nilu only knows tools πŸ˜†
@shaun i dun want whuchever, i only want the cobraaa!!!!!!! he's troubled me alot in my dreamsss, so i wanna trouble the cobraaa in reality πŸ˜‰ Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago
🀣...what's the starting bid.πŸ˜†
Brilliant description of the Modi Snake Family!! πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hahaha very funny post shaunπŸ˜†
Nilu will win them all. We have no chanceπŸ˜†
I dont know if i am interested in a once a year bite cobra, what's the use of it if it spends most of the year dormant. And I'm not sure i CAN afford the medical treatment it seems to need to be active. Sorry shaun, i think i'll pass this one! I understand why gopi wants to sell it though, she should however keep it. It's a beautiful snake to watch ;)