Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is IPKKND goin DMG way? (Page 2)

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I watch again DMG heer-ranjha...pls dont say that IPK will be messed up like DMG...if the leading isnt barun-sanaya...i will not watch ipk as i stopped DMG after changing lead...
wht do u want to say "DMG way"? Riddhima confession after arman's accident?Smile

Yeah smthg like dat...Nisssar never go for full confesssion so early...y u ppl r getting so annoyed...it's just a way of Nissar's working style. Dat's it. Isme arhi kahan se aa gaye.

I am just joining a connection not comparing d 2 show

got ur pt...u want to mention the nissar parvez connection...Wink..Nissar always good in love stories..

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
eee...i didnt like the turn DMG took after the heer-ranjha play...it was fabulous uptil there...and then it got abit better after their confession, but not for long, just another 2 months...i lost interest in it after that, even before shilpa anand quit the show...the whole kidnapping thing just before she quit was ridiculous stuff..

but ya, after heer ranjha it was disastrous...

in dmg, it seemed like they would confess anytime soon, and with heer ranjha, the confession just seemed all the more possible and expected...but it took an ugly turn and they got into a real nasty fight...however, in ipk...i dont think arnav and khushis relationship can take an uglier turn than what it is at now...even if a fight breaks lose, it wont be shocking lol...shocking would be a confession (without the spoiler ofcourse)...so no, i dont think it will head the dmg way...they might fight, but the fight will result in something good, not in something bad (hopefully lol)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic-

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

eee...i didnt like the turn DMG took after the heer-ranjha play...it was fabulous uptil there...and then it got abit better after their confession, but not for long, just another 2 months...i lost interest in it after that, even before shilpa anand quit the show...the whole kidnapping thing just before she quit was ridiculous stuff..

but ya, after heer ranjha it was disastrous...

in dmg, it seemed like they would confess anytime soon, and with heer ranjha, the confession just seemed all the more possible and expected...but it took an ugly turn and they got into a real nasty fight...however, in ipk...i dont think arnav and khushis relationship can take an uglier turn than what it is at now...even if a fight breaks lose, it wont be shocking lol...shocking would be a confession (without the spoiler ofcourse)...so no, i dont think it will head the dmg way...they might fight, but the fight will result in something good, not in something bad (hopefully lol)

Fc for dat... I also don't want it as DMG which had a gud start but loosen d grip in btwn. N their changing of leads 3 times was horrible. I can't c dis in ipkknd.
crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
omg  Kash's really looking like heer ranjha... wow love their costumes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam.K-

Go to top